chapter 26

*naruto made it to Hajita's room and knocked on the door she opened naruto saw her wearing an elegant blur kimono*

Hajita:hey naruto what do you think

Naruto:you're kimono looks amazing hajita you ready to go?

Hajita:yeah let's go but be sure to keep does hands where I can see them

Naruto:understood you have nothing to worry about

*hajita took naruto's hand as naruto guided her for a bit until he stopped*

Hajita:what's wrong?

Naruto:I just remember...I have no idea where this party is taken place

*hajita laughed and she guided him to the party hall when hajita saw her father she ran towards him dragging naruto with her*

Hajita:hello father do you like my new dress?

Ren:you look beautiful honey ah naruto I see you're my daughter partner for the evening

Naruto:yes sir rest assured that I will protect her with my life

Ren:good now both of you go an enjoy the party

*both teens nodded and left to enjoy the party*

1 hour later

*1 hour in and naruto hasn't seen any suspicious activities although much to his annoyance he saw Kiba not taking his job seriously and just stayed at the buffet eating away Sakura was talking to some high Nobles about who knows what and sai...was being sai at least team 10 was taking it seriously naruto has seen them glancing at the princess to make sure she was safe and Kakashi stood close to the daimyo to make sure he was safe naruto was interrupted by his thoughts when hajita pulled him to the dance floor*

Hajita:come on bodyguard dance with me a little

Naruto:fine but be warn I'm a horrible dance

Hajita:no problem so am I

*both chuckled and danced and rest assure they were terrible but were having fun*

*while the music was playing naruto and hajita slowed down and started dancing moving side to side naruto holding her from her waist and hajita by his neck although for naruto his mind was somewhere else all he could think about was one thing*

Naruto" would shizune look in a kimono, how would she look at a fancy party, how would we dance together.."

*his mind was consumed by this kinds of thought until a image of shizune smiling came into his mind*