chapter 61

Last time

Naruto:I'm sure the kids would love that

*They walked in silence for a bit Naruto in blissful ignorance while something was eating Shizune up inside, so she took a breath and went out with it*

Shizune:....naru.... Naruto...?

Naruto:yes?

Shizune:i....i want a baby

now

*Naruto froze as he looked in ahead, Shizune grew nervous that she asked too soon she started to bit her bottom lip. Her fear disappeared when she was Naruto's smile get bigger and bigger until tears started to fall from his face he was smiling so much. Shizune yelped as Naruto lifted her  to the air and twirled her making Shizune giggle while Naruto gave a booming laugh that made the people around them look at the two, but they didn't care as Naruto stopped and kissed her deeply which Shizune gladly kissed back. After a bit they've calmed down and started to continue there walk only now they were holding hands both sporting smiles on there faces*

Shizune:so i can take that as a yes?

Naruto:are you kidding? Of course i want to have children but i do have a concern

Shizune:oh?

*Naruto started to blush as he rubbed the back of his neck*

Naruto:i...don't want our child born out of wedlock...

*Shizune blushed now knowing where he was going she gasped when Naruto got on one knee and grabbed her hands and looked at Shizune with his deep blue eyes making her a little weak in the knees*

Naruto:shizu...Shizune this past year you've been with me every step of the way in improving myself, you've helped me more then anyone else in my whole life i....

*Naruto gulped as his nervousness started to grow*

Naruto:honestly can't think of my days without seeing you there anymore, i love waking up next do you i love how you unconsciously cuddle closer to me when we  fall asleep, i love seeing those determined eyes whenever you help me with seals or when you yourself are training, i love the little things you do like giving me coffee before you fall asleep and I'm busy with all my new paperwork's and Seal research, i love how you don't just agree with everything i say we disagree we have discussion. I...i know we've only lived with each other for 3 month but we live the life of Shinobi we don't know if tomorrow we'll die so i want my days to be with you and...and I'm rambling aren't i?

*Shizune giggled at that making Naruto chuckle feeling his face get more red*

Naruto:sorry i know i shouldn't be rambling right now when what i have to ask you is so simple but it might bd the most important question in our lives so Shizune...

*Naruto activated the seal he keeps I'm his heart and s ring came out*