chapter 62

Warning: 18+

Last time

*Shizune gave Naruto a sultry look as she got up and started walking to there room with a seductive walk*

Shizune:then my oh most loving lover come with me so we can celebrate.... properly

*Shizune disappeared to there room as Naruto blushed slightly bitting his lip as he got up and walked already taking off his clothes*

Now

*After reaching his wife, our yellow-haired Shinobi wrapped the beautiful woman who is his fiancée in a big hug making her breasts collide with her abdomen and kissed her passionately, one of Naruto's hands took her buttocks squeezing her, surprising shizune with the sudden grab*

Shizune:~ahh Naruto, but how daring~

Naruto: says the woman who walked in such a way?

Shizune: oh I have no idea what you're talking about honey~

* Shizune with his hands squeezed her breasts, making them look bigger and more appetizing, Naruto couldn't take his eyes off them, nothing could *

Shizune: Do you really like it? They're all yours honey~

*Naruto swallowed, didn't move for a second but leaned down a little, taking one of her breasts to his mouth, tasting her and moving his tongue around the nipple, making Shizune moan. It was like savoring a soft, fat pillow, a warm, comforting pillow that was driving him crazy. Shizune lowered his hand to Naruto's crotch and caressed the large bulge that had formed, she stimulated him a little while he continued to eat her, then she unzipped and pulled out the sweaty member, admiring how big it was *

Shizune: you're so hard Naruto...~

Naruto: how can I not be?

*Naruto said breathlessly, Shizune laughed a little rubbing it a little enjoying the sound that came out of Naruto's throat*

Shizune: poor thing, well let me help you...

*Slowly he positioned himself in front of the dripping penis and licked it lightly from the glans, his soft tongue caressing the head of his member, poking the hole with the tip of his tongue, then he went down with small licks all over the phallus over and over again, drawing out grunts from Her man, motivated by seeing Naruto so excited, put it in his mouth and swallowed it until he reached the base while caressing Naruto's genitals, making a loud grunt*

Naruto: Shizu... that feels amazing...

*Shizune moved her head up and down until savoring making wet noises, she used her tongue to stimulate Naruto even more, rolling him around his head and spinning, the wet sounds filled the room as she used to swallow all the saliva and fluids that they escaped from his mouth. While sucking on Naruto's penis, Shizune used one finger to gently caress her vulva, rubbing it with two fingers in circles, she didn't want to exaggerate, she just wanted to prepare herself a bit for when that huge thing was inside her. After several minutes doing the oral, Shizune took it out of her mouth making a "pop" sound and leaving a little saliva *

Shizune: well, it was already very hot

naruto: huh? If that was warm up...

* Shizune, without letting him finish, she pushed him onto the bed, she positioned herself on top of the member that she was throbbing when she felt the woman's entrance brushing *

Naruto: this would be our first time as engaged...

Shizune: yes love the first of many

* Shizune lowered herself kissing Naruto while she penetrated herself making a face of pleasure in the kiss, Naruto made the same face with how hot and wet his woman was. After a little Shizune began to move up and down slowly and pleasantly, moaning sweetly, Naruto also began to move his hips a little to help Shizune feel good, the moans of the woman flooded his mind and made him want to. to continue listening so he increased the speed a bit, causing Shizune's mouth to moan*