chapter 74

Days later

*Naruto shifted in bed releasing Shizune's body as he started getting dressed. Shizune woke up and dressed with him*

Shizune:so today's the big day huh?

*Shizune said kissing Naruto's cheek since today was Naruto's big meeting with the leaders of other Shinobi nations*

Naruto:yup it took some time which I'm not gonna lie I kinda did like just spending time with you and not being on some mission

Shizune:heh or trying to bring Sasuke!!! Back

*Shizune said giggling imitating Naruto's voice, Naruto wince and gringed a little*

Naruto:come on i didn't sound so bad

Shizune:honey even your voice is a lot smoother, all that screaming for your one true love must've really mess with your pipes it sounded like nails on a chalkboard

Naruto:haha I was a naive child hilarious

*Naruto said grumbling as Shizune poked his cheek teasingly*

Shizune:you didn't deny the true love part gasp my fiance is in love with someone else oh how will I ever live on

*Shizune said dramatically even falling on the bed. Naruto rolled his eyes but still smiled as this secret side of Shizune the drama queen side was a side only he got to see, he laid himself on top of her and kissed her softly on the lips*

Naruto:well i could show you how much I truly love you... If you wish~

*Naruto said caressing Shizune's body his hands slowly going lower and lower. Shizune's breath shuttered a small blush appearing on her face as she bit down on her lip in anticipation and suddenly Naruto got up with a smirk*

Naruto:welp I don't want to be late for the meeting bye~

*Naruto flickered out of there leaving a very flustered and angry Shizune*

Shizune:oh that mother....!!!

With Naruto

*Naruto landed outside the Hokage office with a big smile on his face whistling as he walked inside*

Kurama:you are so dead when you get back home

Naruto:Kami!!

*Naruto looked around and saw everyone looking at him weird for screaming out of nowhere, Naruto gave an awkward chuckle and walked in a hurry out of there, blushing angrily when he heard Kurama laughing inside him*

Naruto"what the hell I thought I had to be inside to hear you?"

Kurama:I can talk do you whenever i just choose not to having no reason to talk to my jailer

Naruto"so why talk now?"

Kurama"I found it funny I'm going back to sleep now"

*Naruto shook his head and placed this memory at the back of his head*

Kakashi:ah Naruto hello

Naruto"really? I can't say your name without you punishing me?"

*Naruto thought before he turned around and saw Kakashi waving at him with his one eye smile*