chapter 68

Alright we're back

*we see Naruto walking alone back to the village since Jiraiya was....busy*

Flashback

*Naruto made it to the hotel where Jiraiya was staying and saw Jiraiya running away from multiple furious woman, with a sigh he walked to the front desk*

Naruto:I'm naruto Uzumaki of the leaf and sadly he is Jiraiya the...."legendary" sannin of the leaf

Jiraiya:hey i saw those air quote you brat! Ah!

*Jiraiya dodged a vase being throwned to his head, as Naruto just ignored him*

Naruto:what did he do to cause such actions ?

Manager:he got the deluxe package and he's trying to leave without paying

Jiraiya:i was doing no such thing! I left my wallet in the toad world and i was just going to look for it, Gaki come up you can pay for me you know I'm good for it!

Naruto:you mean like when i wanted to learn the rasengan and you took gama-chan from me using all my money for your whores?

Jiraiya:escorts!

Naruto:....sir i don't know this man, i must be mistaken, for my mistake allow me to help

*Naruto turned in to a blur before punching Jiraiya in the gut thanks to the elements of surprise, Jiraiya being a seal master could feel a seal being placed on him. Naruto walked up to the manager giving him a scroll*

Naruto: I've blocked his chakra and speed as long as you don't need him to run he'll be a perfect little worker as he works off his debt

Jiraiya;what?!!

*Naruto opened the scrolled and pressed on one of the kanji and Jiraiya was electrocuted to the ground*

Naruto:in case he gives you any lip pressed that kanji

Present

*An evil smile grew on Naruto's face thinking of what he did as he made it to the gates of Konoha but something felt off, his instinct were telling him to run like when Tsunade....found.....out. . .*

Naruto:oh crap....

*Naruto muttered to himself as he ran to the Hokage tower not wanting to go do his home knowing they would be there. He made it and bowed to Tsunade*

Naruto:mission completed Hokage Sama

Tsunade:i see and where is Jiraiya?

Naruto:he decided to stay behind for a bit for his....book research

*Tsunade gave a sneer of disgust but nodded*

Tsunade:alright, leave the report on my desk and you can go now,

Naruto: actually Hokage Sama i wish to speak with you....privately without Anbu

*Tsunade nodded and gave a signal to the Anbu in the room to leave the room, Naruto placed a silence seal on the door so nobody outside could here what happens inside, Naruto took a deep sigh*

Naruto"this....is gonna take a lot of convincing"

Naruto:baachan....do you trust me?

Tsunade:of course brat

Naruto:ok...then please do not act rash and wait till i explain before you take any actions, please as a favor to Me

Tsunade:alright i promise now tell me what has you acting in such a way?

*Naruto put 2 fingers in his mouth and gave a low whistle, a signal, a murder of crows appeared in the room that soon transformed into itachi Uchiha*