chapter 58

Last time

Anbu:Hokage everyone has been notified and are waiting for you and the Uzumaki clan head

Tsunade:thank you dismissed Uzumaki with me

*Naruto and Anbu nodded as they both went there separate ways with Naruto behind Tsunade they stopped at the entrance of the meeting*

Tsunade:are you ready?

Naruto:as I'll ever be

*Tsunade opened the door and so began the fate of the Uchiha clan once more*

Now

*Naruto glanced around and saw mostly young faces the new heads of the clans of Konoha now being members of the Konoha 10, Kiba saw Naruto and gave him a dark glare which he ignored as Naruto went to his seat next to Hinata, Naruto looked at her with slight surprise*

Naruto:Hinata what are you doing here? Shouldn't you're father be here?

Hinata:h...he decided it was time t...to start grooming me to be the next head of the hyuga clan

Naruto:ah i see

*Tsunade coughed as she walked in the middle to get the attention of everyone*

Tsunade:thank you all for coming tonight is an important night as the traitor Uchiha has been captured

*This caused murmurs around the room, Naruto noticed the slight change of danzo sitting position showing he was interested, Naruto took out his sword under the table automatically the seal in the sword was activated making the many sharingan danzo has all but useless*

Danzo:is that what this meeting is about ? About the status of the Uchiha boy?

Tsunade:in a way yes but there is no status

*Tsunade released the Uchiha body to the table and everyone was shocked to see Sasuke dead on the table still bloody, after a few moments Tsunade put the body back in to the scroll*

Shikamaru:what a drag so who killed him?

Tsunade:that would be Naruto Uzumaki

*All eyes were on in shocked that he actually went through with it, while Naruto who just kept a neutral face*

Tsunade:now the question is what will we do with the body of the Uchiha while he remains in the scroll his body remains warm so there's only two options to let him die and lose the sharingan forever or let Sasuke Uchiha body enter a special version of cra

*The meeting went on for hours the room was divided in the middle between those who wanted to let the body rest like Tsunade, Hinata, Kiba, shino, etc and those who wanted him in cra like danzo, Shikamaru, ino, choji, etc soon enough Naruto was the last one to make his choice, Naruto who kept quiet silently thinking holding his arms*

Tsunade:Mr. Uzumaki we're waiting for your response

Naruto:.  .  .danzo shimura

Danzo:yes?

Naruto:you say you want to put the Uchiha body in to cra why?

Danzo:why else? The sharingan is a powerful weapon we can't just let it die

Naruto:even though there's still one Uchiha left alive?

Danzo:you're not saying we forgive itachi are you?

Naruto:it is certainly an option seeing he is incredibly powerful or maybe it's the fact that you don't want him to reveal certain things like a certain organization?

*Danzo frown slightly as the muttering continued while Tsunade glanced at Naruto she may have a soft side for him but even she couldn't protect him if he reveals the root Anbu giving that's a S glad secret"