Chapter 2

*Monday Morning*

Georgia POV

Today was the day. The day we were moving half way across the world to start a new life. What could be more exciting. Note the sarcasm.

I was currently saying goodbye to my 3 bestfriends Holly, Jocelyn and Molly. Saying goodbye to them was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. There was lots of tears and hugs, before the final wave goodbye. Shannon had also done the same with hers.

I think out of everyone Shannon took this on the hardest. That's understandable though. She's been very on edge and not herself, but once we are settled she should be fine.

"Come on let's go" my mum called.

I walked out the house before turning around "bye house, hope to see you again soon" I whispered. I took a deep breath and got in the car.

**Skip Car Ride**

We got on the plane and I quickly shouted "I get the window seat!" I got a few weird looks from some people but I just shrugged it off and took my seat. I forced Shannon to sit next to me so I could talk to her about the move. I knew if anyone could get through to her it would be me. "Hey Shan, you know everything's going to be fine once we're there right?" I asked her.

"Yeah I know it's just.. At this age it's the time to leave school and have fun with friends, enjoying the start adulthood. But instead I'm on a plane half way across the world to a place I've never been to before." She spoke getting louder nearer the end, before sighing.

"I understand Shan, but think of it like this. You're not going to spend the rest of your life here are you?! You can go visit at any time, plus you will probably make lots of new friends up there. If you don't you always have me," I said letting out a giggle. I saw Shan start to smirk and then let out a small laugh.

"I do love you Georgy," Shannon said.

"Of course you do, who wouldn't! Only joking I love you too," I said before embracing her in a hug. We then parted and I put in my earphones blasting out One Direction, and staring out the window looking at the clouds passing by. I soon felt my eyes start to droop, and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

**************************

"Georgia..Georgia..GEORGIA!" I was woke up to Shan shaking me.

"WHAT," I screamed.

"We're here," Shan said before flipping her hair and walking off the plane. I quickly grabbed all my stuff, and walked off thanking the Air Hostess.

"Well, this is it," my mum said. "We're finally here, let's make the most of it."

"Let's do this," I said before walking towards the airport doors, leaving the rest of my family following behind.

**************************

A/N

Heyy guys! This is my second chapter. Woop Woop. Anyway I know it's still quite short they will get longer. Until next time don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all ♡