Chapter 9

Georgia POV

"What happened," I asked Jack again, as he didn't answer the first time.

"I.. I don't k..know," he stuttered. He looked up at me, with hurt in his eyes and shock on his face.

"Don't worry Jack, I'll find out for you!" I said trying to comfort him and pulled him in for a hug. I was so small compared to him, his hands barely wrapped around my head. After I let go I started walking back towards my house. I looked back around and saw Jack walking back Nash's house, not looking up from the ground once.

I walked in the front door and saw my mum watching TV on the sofa, her eyes locked to the TV. "Hey mum!"

"Hey sweetie, how was it?" She asked?

"It was great," I lied. Well that wasn't a full lie, I mean it was great up until the argument. "Is Shan upstairs?"

"Shan's come back in already?! I didn't even notice." She sounded shocked, and finally moved her eyes away from the TV to look at me. "She must be then!"

"Okay.., I'm going upstairs then and probably going to sleep! Night mum love you!"

"Night sweetie! Love you too," moving her eyes back to the TV. I walked up the stairs and walked to Shan's room. I knocked softly on the door and waited for a reply. I started to hear shuffling around the room. I thought she was going to open the door, until she did and revealed a puffy-red-eyed Shannon.

"Shan I-" but I cut off, by Shan dragging me into her room and sitting me down before she explained. She obviously knew what I was going to say.

Jack G POV

I'm not sure what just happened. That kiss was different from any others. There was definite sparks, I could feel it and I'm pretty sure she could too. But why would she just run off. I really wanted to know why, so I'm glad Georgia is asking her for me. I finally got back to Nash's and walked in. The place looked back to normal like nothing happened in here at all. Once the boys saw me, their discussion died down into a silence. "How was she?" Nash asked.

"Yeah she's okay a bit hurt, but of course she would be! Do you know why Mahogany did that?!" I asked them. I wasn't telling them about the kiss, not until I knew what happened.

"No after you left, so did she! But she said something about leaving for Magcon early?!" Nash replied.

"Okay!" I said and went to sit back down with them. "Want to watch a movie?" I wanted to change the subject incase they asked more questions on Shan.

"Sure why not," Matt answered walking over to put the movie on. It was 9pm already I hope Georgia messages me soon.

Shannon POV

I explained everything to Georgia. She would understand, but there's not much you can do but agree. "I see!" She says, looking at the floor.

"I know Georgy, but what else could I do! I'll be honest with you I do like him, but he has only been a day, he might move on from me quickly. I mean he's famous he has loads of girls after him, he'd soon forget about me. About us." My voice was soft and hurt. But I wasn't done. "And there's nothing you can do this time Georgia, but leave it. I wish we never met them I should never have agreed to going out with him. It hasn't even been a full two days and this has all happened!.... I need some air!" I started to get angry I needed some time to myself. I didn't care how late it was I needed this.

"Shan wait!" Georgia called after me. I heard her follow behind me and through the door, but I never turned around. I knew what she would do. She's done it before. She follows me but tries to stay hidden so I don't notice. It's not weird, it's just my sister looking out for me and I'll always need that.