Chapter 4

Jack G POV

Me, Jack J, Nash and Hayes, all decided we would go down to the supermarket to film some new vines. "Hey what we filming today Bro?"

"I think we might recreate the titanic scene in a trolley. Hayes you can film, Jack G you push the trolley and me and Jack J will be in the trolley." Nash said proud of his idea.

"Alright, sounds good!" I replied. We walked in through the sliding doors, I grabbed a trolley on the way in. As we were walking in I pulled Hayes aside. I thought it would be quite funny to half way through it, push over the trolley with Nash and Jack J still inside the trolley. Hayes agreed and the plan was set up.

"Alright we ready?" Jack J said.

"Yeah!" The rest of us replied.

Nash and Jack J both jumped in the trolley. I started pushing the trolley, and then Hayes nodded his head at me when we were in shot. I pushed over the trolley with guys falling with it. Hayes and I were wetting ourselves, but Nash and Jack's faces said otherwise.

"Fuck you, you're dead man!" Nash said angrily. He got up and started running at me.

"Oo shit!" I said before sprinting away from Nash. I quickly ran down one of the shopping Isles, not looking ahead of me. Bad idea. I accidentally ran into someone making us both fall on the floor, with whoever I just ran into on top of me. Opps. It wasn't my fault! I did it for the vine. (A/N AHA I make myself laugh)

"OI WATCH IT!" The person I just ran into yelled.

Shannon's POV

"OI WATCH IT!" I yelled. I got off the person who just rudely ran into me. It hurt so much to move so I just sat there on the floor and looked at the person. He looked about 18-19, he had brown hair which was in a quiff, deep brown eyes and tanned skin. He also looked quite tall.

"I'm really sorry, I was filming a vine and my friend started chasing after me and I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm really sorry." The words spilled out of his mouth. I just looked at him with a frown. I was about to have a go at him, when a another boy walked around the corner laughing. He had bright blue eyes and brown hair that was quite messy. He was again quite tall, but wasn't as tanned as the other boy. "Shut up Nash!" The boy sat next to me on the floor said, "my names Jack by the way and that's Nash." He said sticking his hand, I just hit it away.

"Oh. My. God," I heard my sister behind me squeal. I was expecting her to sass the boys and tell him off, but no what she was about to say would change everything.

Georgia POV

I can't believe it. The Jack Gilinsky and The Nash Grier were stood in front of me. Well Nash was, but Jack was still on the floor next to my sister. Anyway there were both still in front of me. "Oh my god you're... and you're... omg!" Was all that I managed to get out my mouth.

"Aha, you're a fan I take it?" Nash questioned.

"Yes!" I blurted out. I looked at the floor blushing with embarrassment. As I looked at the floor, I made eye contact with my sister.

"You know these people?" She asked with either a look of anger or confusion in her eyes. I couldn't really tell.

"Yeah," I replied quietly. "They're two of the boys out of Magcon. The viners I talk about?" She still looked at me with a blank expression on her face.

"Hey! There you guys are what happened?" Jack J said with Hayes walking behind him. OMG! Jack G and Nash were stood in front of me and now Jack J and Hayes. This is the best day ever. I was trying so hard not to fangirl right now. Shan was about to explain what happened but I stopped her. I knew she would probably get more angry and a angry Shan is not someone you want to mess with.

"It doesn't matter," I said. "Can I get a picture with you guys?"

"Sure!" Nash said. I walked over to them and asked Shan if she would take the pictures. She reluctantly said yes and quickly snapped a few pics of us. "Do you have twitter?" Nash asked.

"Yeah it's @GeorgiaMoo143." (A/N that is my actual name. Go follow it if you want ;)).

"That's a beautiful name you got there." Nash said and got out his phone and followed me and so did the other boys. He also sent out a tweet saying: Just met @GeorgiaMoo143 and took some nice photos after a little accident;). I laughed to myself at that. I then thanked the boys and walked back to Shan.

Jack G POV

Shan was perfect. It was obvious this was a sign for us. I mean you don't jut run into someone in a supermarket for nothing right? I followed Georgia back over to Shan. "Hey look I'm really sorry and I want to make it up to you. Do you think maybe I could take you out somewhere? I don't mean out as a date just as an apology?" Smooth Jack I thought. I truthfully just wanted to get to know her a bit more and not leave her thinking I'm some dick who runs around knocking people over.

"No," she said with a cheeky smirk on her face. She went to walk away but Georgia pulled her back.

"Oh come on Shan! Many girls would die to be in your position right now, plus mum and dad would be happy you made a friend," Georgia said poking Shan's arm.

Shan sighed,"Fine! But only as an apology going out. Nothing else!" She said sternly. YES! I thought to myself I like that Georgia kid.

"Aha thanks I like you too," Georgia said laughing, and Shan just rolled her eyes. Opps. I must have said that out loud. Anyway me and Shan exchanged numbers before, the four of us said bye to the two girls and walked away. I have to make this a good day out I thought to myself.

***********************************

A/N Heyy

Thanks for reading! This chapter is longer then the others and my friend Shannon helped me out with the ideas for this. Go check out her Jack G fanfiction Chasing Love. Her username is BewsPeasant. Thank you again don't forget to comment, favourite and share! Love you all ♡