Chapter 22

Georgias POV.

I was sitting on my bed reading a book. Yes I am reading a book, that's how bored I was. I still haven't got my phone or Ipad back, I was only allowed talk to Shan on the phone for fun minutes a day while my mum or dad supervised.

They're planning on sending me to a new school after summer, there's only three weeks of school left. I was still made do school work though.

My dad was at work and my mum was in the backyard with the neighbour.

A knock came to the front door, I let out a sigh then go to open it. Holly is standing there! We haven't seen eachother since the fight. I sort of missed her, even though she did act like a bitch she was my bestfriend.

"Um Georgia?" She says nervously.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry okay!" She stated, she never says sorry. "I was a bitch. I was jealous that you made new friends and didn't talk to me that much. That's when I got in with the populars, I didn't mean to make up that lie about Hayes"

"I know you didn't mean it. I would never forget about you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to that much, the timezones got in the way. I'm sorry I punches you" I admitted, I stood out in the porch.

"I miss my bestfriend" She frowned,looking down on her school shoes. She must have came her before going home.

"She misses you too" I smiled, she looked up and I pulled her in for a hug. "I should go, I'm grounded"

"Bye " She waved walking out of my garden. It was good to be back friends with Holly. I go back upstairs, I don't really leave my room that much now.

Everytime I go downstairs my parents look at me with disgust. They were already mad enough that their oldest daughter wasn't going into the family business and left home to live with a guy. They were furious about their daughter getting expelled.

But I don't care if they hate my guts right now, I'm more worried about Hayes. How is he right now? Has he moved on? That would break my heart. I love him.

Georgias POV.

~*~

We were eating dinner at the table when a knock came to the door.It was awkward at the table, my parents would talk to eachother about their perfect jobs while I just sat there.

My dad got up to get the door. I didn't feel like eating today, I just stared tge spaghetti.

"She's grounded" My dad said. It was probably a friend from school.

"I have to see her!"A voice begged. I know that voice too well. My face brightened up and I ran for the door. I pushed past my dad who was trying to keep me back. I jumped into Hayes' arms.

"Georgia, come back with us. You can move in with me and my family" Hayes says into the crook of my neck.

"Yes or course!" I beamed.

"Uh no you're not. Young man I suggest you and your friend go home" My dad snapped. I didn't even know Matt was here too. I was only paying attention to Hayes.

"You can't do this!"

"Yes we can. We've already had one daughter leave for some boy who's going to use her. We don't want another"My mum retorted now standing beside my dad. I was about to say something but Hayes bet me to it.

"Jack loves Shan, he's not going to use her. I've never seen him so happy, he'd do anything for her. I will never hurt your daughter, I know it's hard giving her up but can you see how depressed she is here! She wants to be close to her sister"

My mum and dad look at eachother, they knew everything Hayes said was true. They just didn't want to believe it.

"I just don't want my daughters to leave me" My mum sighed.

"Mum, we're going to leave sooner or later. It's a part of life. I was happy in North Carolina"

"Hayes can we speak to your parents over the phone. I don't want my daughter sharing a room with her boyfriend just yet" my dad said. Me and Hayes look at eachother, a smile plastered on our faces. Hates gave them the number and me, Hayes and Matt went upstairs to pack.

After packing most of my things we were called back downstairs. My mum looked like she was crying.

"That's settled then. But you'll be going to school, me and your mother will visit you during the summer" My dad stated, he handed me my iPhone and ipad aswell as some money and my credit card.

"I'll miss you" I say pulling my parents in for a hug.

"Call us when you land!" my mum smiled wiping a tear away.

"The others will be thrilled to have you back " Matt said as we got in the back of a taxi.

"Don't they know?" I reply.

"Nope. By the way it was Matt's idea to come get you" Hayes smiled. I gave Matt hug and thanked him. I missed my bestfriend, I missed my boyfriend, I missed my sister. But most importantly I missed my family. Im glad I get to be with the people I love.

**************************

A/N Heyy

This was written again by gilinskysmainchick I hope you enjoy don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all ♡