Chapter 21

Shannon's POV.

"Nash can we talk?" I say to him quitely. Everyone was asleep.

He didn't say anything he just nodded his head and went into the bedroom.

I moved Jack's hand from around my waist and followed Nash.

I lean against the wall for a couple of moments I didn't speak.

"Are you mad at me?" I blurted out

"No of course not. You kiss me then get back with Jack two days later" He says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Look I'm sorry the kiss was a mistake!"

"Oh so it was a mistake!" he scoffed.

"No I didn't mean it like that. Nash you're like a big brother, you always stand up for me, and I just got caught in the moment, the kiss was good but it didn't make me head over heels for you " I explained hoping he would understand.

"Yous kissed!" Another voice gasped from the doorway. It was Cameron.

"Shit!" Nash muttered.

"Did you cheat on Jack?" He asked coming in and shutting the door behind him.

"No, me and Jack weren't together. It was when he cheated on me" I say quickly.

"Does Jack know you kissed his friend?" Cameron said, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"No" Nash sighed." I don't want him to know either. It was a mistake"

"Oh god" He muttered to himself before speaking again. "I won't tell him, I'm only doing this because im your bestfriend"

"Thank you Bro" Nash says looking relieved, he then turned to me. "Let's start over as friends"

"Friends"

Georgias POV

My mum and dad were at work, and I was at home. They didn't talk to me, I didn't want to talk to them either. I was so mad and upset with them, slagging off my sister and not letting me talk to the boys.

I was laying in my bed then suddenly had an idea, they probably hid my phone in their room.

I jump off the bed then go into my parents room. I begin by looking in drawers and under the bed, just as I was about to give up I checked in the closet. I found them! I take my phone out and turn it. The screen brightened up, I had fifteen messages from Hayes and twenty missed calls. I also had some from the others.

I call Hayes and he answered after the fourth ring.

"Georgia?" He asked. His voice was raspy so I must have woken up. "Its four am here"

"Hayes" I sigh, it felt so good to hear his voice again. But this was going to be the last time. "My parents took my phone off me. I'm not allowed to speak to any of you, I'm sorry. We can't continue this, just don't forget me" I was now crying at the end, but softly so he couldn't hear me.

"What Georgia you can't leave me!" He said frantically.

"Let's be real. Long distance couldn't work even if we tried. You're famous I'm not!" I replied down the line. Saying all this to him is so hard.

"Georgia I freaking love you! I don't want to be with anyone else I want you! I can't live without out. The second I laid eyes on you I was in love" He replied, I could hear his voice crack.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed before hanging up. I put my phone back in its spot, then leave the room crying my eyes out.

It's over, everything I had with him is gone! He was my idol but now he's my first heartbreak. I could tell he was going to cry so I had to hang up. I feel terrible, but it was better for me to tell him then to ignore him.

I go to my room and cry, all I've done since I got back is cry. I just can't take it anymore.

I hear my mum come home, but she doesn't speak to me. We were close, all of us were. But not anymore.

I miss Hayes, I just want to be in his arms, where I belong. I shouldn't be here I should be with them.

Hayes pov.

Did she dump me? She actually dumped me. I thought we loved eachother, I knew long distance wouldn't work for long but I didn't think she would dump me two weeks after she moved.

I know she's so stressed out at the minute she got expelled from school! Shan told me that Georgy was good in school, I wouldn't blame her for beating up Holly though. Georgia needed a friend right now so I hope her and Holly make up.

After she hung up I stayed in my bed crying, everyone was asleep. I felt so alone without her. I never thought a girl would make me cry, I hide my emotions alot.

I needed to talk to someone, but who? I think for a second then dial Matts number. He's probably asleep considering the time but he's my best friend, and Georgia's too.

"Hayes what do you want?" He groaned into the phone.

"Sh-she dumped m-me" I sniffle into the phone. I heard Matt shuffle a bit.

"Why?"

"How the fuck would I know!" I snapped, I didn't mean to but my emotions are all over the place right now.

"I'm sorry maybe she couldn't handle the distance. But that doesn't seem like her"

"I just want her back, or even see her face one last time" I cry wiping my eyes.

"I have an idea!" Matt replied down the line.

"How?" I ask confused.

"Pack your bags we're going to England. We're getting your girl back"

**************************

A/N HEYY

So it's been a while.. Hope you enjoy this. I think there will be more coming very soon and gilinskysmainchick has again wrote this. Also I recommend going to read her uploads as well they're very good. Don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all ♡