Chapter 17

Georgia POV

It's been a couple of days since the 'incident', and everything is back to normal. Shan is back to her happy self, and I'm glad to her happy again. Everyone is getting along again, since Gilinsky made it up to Shan. I couldn't be happier, everything is just perfect right now. Also, Hayes and I are getting a lot closer now. We were doing our usual late night movies, when we had a little moment. We were watching "The Fault In Our Stars", when Hayes said, "if I had a girlfriend, I'd treat her right just like Augustus Waters." But as he said it he looked down at me, which caused me to blush and he pulled me closer to him. If Hayes did like me like that, I'd go out with him in an instant. Not because he's famous Hayes, he's just Hayes.

I was currently sat with Hayes and Shan in our room, when Shan got a phone call from my mum. "I'll be right back!" Shan said, getting up and leaving the room.

"You don't think anything bad has happened do you?" I asked Hayes.

"I wouldn't of thought so. There probably just checking in on you. How many times have they since you've been here, like once." Hayes replied.

"That's true, but I don't know this time."

"Hey! Don't worry I'm sure everything's fine!" Hayes got up and came over to me. He grabbed my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "I promise Georgia, I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you.. I love you." My heart. Just died. I couldn't believe it he loves me?

"I.. I love you too!" I whispered, locking eyes with Hayes. He then pulled my face to his and gave me a small kiss on the lips. I don't really care if it was small or bad. Benjamin Hayes Grier, just kissed me on the lips and said he loved me. Life complete. I guess my inner fangirl is still there, but truthfully I did love him and I couldn't be happier right now.

"Georgia.. I need to speak to you.. Alone..!" Shan came into the room. Was I right? Did something bad happen? I don't want to ruin this moment, but I guess I need to speak to Shan.

"Okay," I said, giving Hayes a sympathetic look and a brief hug. Me and Shan left into the corridor.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently, wanting to get back with Hayes.

"Mum and Dad, need to move back to England. Their business is making them move back to try and help get the business worldwide. That means you will have to move back with them."

"What do you mean 'you', what about you aren't you coming?" I know there was a lot more questions, but that was the first one on my mind.

"I'm going to stay here. I could get an apartment or Cam's said I can move into his apartment with Nash."

"Well then why can't I just stay with you. Why do I have to go back. I love it here I don't want to leave you or Hayes or anyone here. They're more like my family, than mum and dad will ever be!" I felt so hurt and broke.

"I'm sorry Georgia, I just don't think it would be right for you to stay here with us. You need to stay with them until you're old enough."

"But-"

"I'm sorry Georgia, but that's my final decision. You are flying back to them tomorrow afternoon."

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I started yelling at Shan.

"DO WHAT GEORGIA? YOUR TWO YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME AND OUR PARENTS WANT YOU WITH THEM."

"I HATE YOU!" I choked out, holding back my tears. Shan just scoffed and left to go to her room. I guess this is it. I'm leaving and there's nothing I can do about it. How can everything go from so perfect to unperfect in just a couple of seconds?

**************************

A/N HEYY

SO, bit of drama there this isn't the end by the way, there's a lot more to come. But what do you thinks going to happen?! This is more of a filler, hopefully the next update should be better and longer. But thanks for reading and I've now got 500+ reads, which is amazing I never thought I'd get this far. It means a lot to me. Don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all