Chapter 3

We arrived at our home at 6pm. We had dinner in a nearby restaurant only ten minutes from the house. Our new neighbourhood wasn't very big, which was good. There was only 10 houses and we were honestly in the middle of no where. Most of our furniture and other stuff had already started to be shifted out of the lorries, so we decided to get everything sorted out straight away.

Let me tell you about the house. It was massive. When you walked in the front door it lead straight into the living room. It was very spacious, with wood flooring and plain white walls. It was much bigger than our old one, well the house altogether was bigger than our old one. The living room then lead into the kitchen, dining room, a downstairs bathroom, a conservatory and a study. The house would look very modern once everything once in place, I loved every bit of this house. Shan still didn't look to certain, but I knew she would come to love it eventually.

Upstairs was just perfect. There were 5 rooms, 1 bathroom and 2 en-suites. Mine and Shan's room were connected by the en-suite, meaning we got to share which I surprisingly loved. My room was any girls dream room. It had a window seat, a walk-in-wardrobe and of course an en-suite.

Out in the back garden was a pool. It was a heated pool in fact and I couldn't wait to get in. It was full of dark green grass and the odd tree anfnd flowers. There was also which looked liked a homemade swing made out of wood, under one of the trees. I could tell I would spend a lot of time out there with Shan, it was the perfect hangout.

By the time we got all our furniture in each rooms, they weren't all put in place but where just left so we could sort them out tomorrow. It was currently 1am and the moving lorries had gone and we were all currently flooped out on the sofa. "Urgh I'm so tired," I screeched. "I think I might go to bed now."

"I think we all are hunny," my mum said whilst getting up and giving me and Shan a kiss on the head. "It's been a long day and we all need some rest. Tomorrow we will continue sorting out the furniture and you two can maybe pop down to the local supermarket and get some supplies," pointing at me and Shan.

"Do we have to?" Shannon sighed rolling her eyes.

"Yes!" My mum snapped. "It will be good for you guys to get to know your new surroundings. Just try not to get lost. Though I wouldn't mind if you did Georgia" My mum laughed.

I gasped,"I thought I was your favourite mum!" I said in a fake hurt voice. I stood up, flipped my hair and started walking away with a smirk on my face. My mum was left laughing and I could hear Shan muttering under her breathe, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I just ignored it and walked up the stairs to my room.

"GOODNIGHT," I heard my mum shout up the stairs.

"NIGHT MUM," I shouted back laughing. My dad stopped at the top of the stairs to say goodnight to him, before having a quick shower and getting into bed. It didn't take long until I was fast asleep

**************************************

Shannon POV (A/N oo POV change)

Urgh. 9am. I wanted to wake up in my old bed, in my old room, in my old life. But no I was stuck here. Georgy seems very happy here which helps me a bit, but it's not the same. I know I would just have to suck it up and enjoy it here. It can't be that hard can it? Anyway I decided I would get up. After a quick check of my phone I got in the shower and washed my hair. Once out I got changed into a cream coloured crop top with flowers and a pink flowy skirt. I also put on a denim jacket, earings and a bracelet. (A/N Outfit in the picture at the start) I then dried my hair and curled the ends before doing my everyday makeup of concealer, foundation, mascara and winged eyeliner. I then put on some strappy, high healed sandals before walking to Georgia's room. "Yo Georgy you up?" I shouted whilst knocking on her door.

"Yeah hang on," she replied. She opened up the door and she was wearing the same top as me, except with shorts, a pink other throw top, earings and white, flat strappy sandals.

"Nice top," I said jokingly.

"Ha ha," she said smirking. "Now come on let's go."

We finally arrived at the local supermarket, after getting lost multiple times. We were half way through the shopping, when some boy ran into me and I ended up falling on top of him. "OI WATCH IT!" I yelled.

**************************************

A/N sorry it's late guys!

I was at my friends house today so late upload very sorry. Anyway what do you think. The boy will be a man character not just some random boy running into her. No no no.

Anyway until the next update, don't forget to comment, vote and share. Love you all ♡