Chapter 14

Shannon POV

"What?" I asked Jack confused as to what he was on about.

"You seriously going to act like nothing has happened? You're just going to lie straight to face!" Jack spat in my face. I honestly didn't know what he was on about.

"Jack I.. I," I tried to speak but I was so shocked and hurt to get the words out.

"You know what forget it!" Jack said, storming out our room and walking away. What just happened? I was left stood there, tears down my face, broken into nothing.

***********************************

It's been two days now. I haven't left the room once. I've shut everyone out, except Georgia. She would come into the room and bring me food, that I would usually just pick at instead of eating. I would ask how everyone was and has anybody heard off Jack. You see after our argument, Jack left and no one has heard off him for the two days - not even Johnson. That was the current update, up until now. Georgia had just left and Cameron had quickly ran into my room. "We've got news on Gilinsky!" he said. My eyes lit up for the first time in two days.

"What is it?" I asked trying to sound happy, but not to happy. No one knew about me and Jack, except Georgia. No one knew the real reason Jack left. No one suspected anything. I think Georgia may have told them I'm on my lady days, so they didn't create suspicion. Cam didn't say anything, he just turned his hand around and showed me a picture on the screen. I didn't think I could be anymore more broken until now. It was a picture of Jack shirtless, in bed with Madison Beer. My hand flew to my mouth and the tears poured out. Because no one knew about Jack and I, Cam was so confused so he shouted for Georgia. I didn't know what I felt. Anger? Hurt? Sadness? I grab the lamp on the side and threw it at the wall. Why did this have to happen to me? Georgia and Lox burst into the room and Cam left.

"I'll sort out Shan, you explain to the others, got it?!" Lox said to Georgia. She nodded and ran out of the room. "Okay gorgeous, come here!" Lox said and sat me on the bed with her. I just cried into her shoulder, as she did her best to comfort me.

*Later on that day*

I had cried to much these past days, so the hurt I was feeling right now came out as sniffles. My boyfriend cheated on me? I knew this was all a bad idea, but I still went along with it. My thoughts got interrupted when the door opened, and in walked the last person I wanted to see right now. Jack. "What do you want? Come to tell me you cheated on me with MADISON? YEAH I ALREADY FUCKING KNOW!" I screamed at him, anger filled my voice.

"Me?" He said, "I was the one to cheat? Atleast I didn't cheat on someone's best mate!" My puzzled look caused him to continue. "Oh you don't know? You don't know Carter and Taylor heard you and him banging on walls and you moaning out for Shawn?" I finally got on to what he was on about.

"You seriously think I would do that? After what happened between us? That was a misunderstanding! Shawn came into our room to get your phone, as I was just getting out the shower. I moaned at him and banged the walls because I didn't want him to see me in my towel? Did that ever cross your mind? Did even wait to let me explain? No! You ran off straight to another girl!" I defended myself, anger still to my voice.

"Please!" Jack scoffed, "I know you were only using me to get to Shawn! All this time you've been all over him and the one time I wasn't there, you took advantage of it!" He shouted back at me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT JACK? THIS IS WHY I DON'T LET PEOPLE INTO MY LIFE! I ALWAYS GET FUCKING HURT!" I pushed past and ran into the next room, which just so happened to be Shawn's and locked myself in. I didn't know where the others were, but they wouldn't be in here.