Chapter 10

Jack G POV

"Come on Bart please! If anything does happen you can blame me!" I was currently trying to convince Bart to let Shan and Georgia on the Magcon tour.

"I don't Jack! You know the risks!" Bart defended sighing.

"Yes I know! But please just a one off, what have you got to lose Bart!" I shot back.

"Fine, but, we do NOT say that we put this together. If any fans see you and them together, it's because they are friends from the area. Got it!" Bart was being very serious, but he had too.

"Yes that's fine! Great! Thanks man!" I said. He would later on meet Shan's parents to talk it out and I wast going over to Shan's to tell Georgia the news, as she didn't know yet.

*Later that day*

Shannon POV

My mum and dad have both left for the meeting with Bart, and Jack was on his way. "Georgy come here I need to show you something!" I called up to my sister who was in her room.

"Can it wait?" She shouted back.

"NO! Get your ass down here now!" Just as I yelled that back, Jack came through the door. "Come here," I whispered to Jack. He stood by my side and Georgia started to walk down the stairs. When she saw us she slowed down with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes?" She questioned. Her face then lit up as she squealed,"are you two getting married!?"

"What? No! We aren't even together!" I glared at her.

"Then what was that kiss yesterday?" She said crossing her arms trying be smart.

"It's about that!" I shot back.

"I'm listening!"

"Jack care to explain!" I said pushing him forward.

"Well, to prove I'm good enough for Shan. We need to spend more time together, and that means taking her on the Magcon tour with me!" Jack said.

"But! Being the best sister I am!" I said flipping my hair,"I wouldn't go unless you, could come as well!"

"So that's why," Jack continued,"your mom and dad are in a meeting right now setting it all up, for you and Shan to come on tour with us!"

"Really!!" Georgia squeaked. She had the biggest smile on her face and came down to hug me. She was so excited she almost fell down the stairs, but luckily didn't. She gained her balance back and carried on running towards me. She ran into me and hugged me so tight! "Thank you so much!"

"Hey! It's not just me you gotta thank! I think Jack deserves a bigger hug!" I said laughing. She then released and looked up at me smirking. I realised what she was going on about and I nodded my head. We both looked up at Jack at the same time. He had the same expression on his face as the one Georgia had when she came down the stairs. Then all of a sudden Georgia leapt at Jack wrapping her arms and legs around him. He lost his footing from the impact, causing him to fall over and land on his bum.

"Thank you Jack!" She said whilst laughing. It was so funny I ended up on the floor from laughing to much. Jack wasn't to amused at first, but then joined in with us. "So when do we find out if we can go for definite?"

"Well they said they would text me," I started, but then my phoned binged. "I guess that would be now!" Georgia and Jack, crawled over to me, as we were still on the floor. They looked at over my shoulder at me phone impatiently waiting. "Excuse me do you mind?"

"What?" Jack asked.

"I need to type in my pass code and I don't want you to know it?" I stated.

"Why is something like 'I love Jack'," Georgia smirked.

"No.. it's 'I love Luke'," I said laughing.

"Woah who's this Luke guy?!" Jack said.

"Luke from 5 seconds of summer? Urgh! How could you not know that!" Me and Georgia, both started saying.

"Whatever! Just put in the fucking pass code!" Jack said annoyed. I typed in my pass code and the message appeared on the screen. Hey sweetie! It's all sorted you can go, you leave early Friday morning and you and Georgia are going to speak with Bart and the other boys just to make everything more clear on the situation! I'm leaving now so when I get back be ready because I'm taking you there straight away! Is Jack still with you and does Georgia know? Xx

"We get to go!" Georgia whispered. "We get to go!" She said again, but louder excitement filling her voice. We then both got up and started screaming and doing a happy dance. Soon enough Jack was up joining in our little dance.

"Group hug!" He yelled and with all joined together in a little group hug waiting for my mum to arrive.

Georgia POV

I can't believe I'm going the Magcon tour. But not just the Magcon tour I'm staying with them. I can remember last week I was sitting in my old room in England, hoping that one day they might tour down here. And now this! It's unreal. 10 minutes later and my mum arrived. My bestfriend Holly called me on Skype and I had to quickly answer and tell her I would tell her everything tomorrow as I was in a rush right now. I felt bad for that, but it had to be done. We all quickly gathered in the car and drove to the final meeting. You can practically feel the excitement in the car. We finally arrived and made our way to the meeting. We got in the room and even though I've already met them I still fangirled and freaked out when I saw all the boys. I better get that under control or the tour is going to be a bit mental. I took a seat next to Hayes as it was one of the only ones free. He looked up and smiled at me and I returned one back to him. After we had gone through everything, Bart read out the room arrangements which were:
Nash, Hayes, Cam and me,
Jack G, Jack J, Shawn and Shan,
Aaron, Taylor and Mahogany,
Carter and Matt.
Thank God, Lox and Shan weren't in the same room. Bart said we would leave for the plane at 7am and board the plane at 9am, on Friday. I usually wasn't up at that time, but of course this time I would happily wake up that early. The meeting had finished and we all left. Nash said we could go back to his, but me and Shan declined as we wanted to start packing. We arrived back home and decided that I would help Shan pack first. I honestly couldn't wait for this. My whole life has been turned upside down, for the better.. I hope.

***********************************

A/N Heyy

Sunday Update WOO! I would also just like to say that I am adding Monday to my weekly updates now, so it will be Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Also I just reached 300+ reads which is amazing! I honestly can't believe it thank you! One last thing is BewsPeasant has started a new Magcon fanfic called 'Addiction' it's not your average Magcon fanfic so I think you should definitely check that out its amazing! Anyway thank you once again, don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all ♡