Chapter 8

Shannon POV

"Oh my god you're Shawn Mendes!" I squealed. Yes, I know Shawn is part of Magcon (A/N I know they have split but let's just say they haven't in here okay;)) and I know I would probably see him here, but I loved him so much and I couldn't believe I was finally meeting him.

"Wait, how did you know about Shawn and not the rest of us, you know being in Magcon and all?" Nash spoke up.

"Well, Shawn was obviously the hottest and most talented out of all of you, so I guess I just payed more attention to him! But I love all of you the same now, so don't get your panties in a twist!" I answered, pulling Georgia off me and walking towards Shawn and giving him a hug. All the boys pretended to be hurt, well all except Jack G and Carter. Jack G looked really pissed and we'll Carter...

"Panties," Carter giggled, which caused all the boys to start laughing including me and Georgia. Classic Carter. Before I did anything else I was going to be the best sister ever.

"So I'm Shan and this is my little sister Georgia, I call her Georgy, and she loves you all very much!" I said giving her a smirk, she went bright red.

"Aww come here!" Matt said before grabbing all the boys and engulfing her into a hug. When they stood back, she had the biggest smile on her face. Yep, I'm the best sister ever.

"TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Cameron shouted out, running to the living room. The rest of us just sort of shuffled in, I pulled Georgia in with me and sat her down. Matt and Hayes soon sat on either side of her. Eh she'll be fine I thought. We all got seated before Jack G finally spoke up.

"Hey, Georgy do you want to know the story about Matt now?" He said winking at her. Her brown eyes lit up, I'm not sure because he called her Georgy or she was about to find out the story.

Georgia POV

"Please!" I said looking over at Jack.

"Wait, hold up what story?" Matt questioned Jack.

"Just shut up and listen!" Jack retorted, Matt held up his hands in defence. "Anyway you both said the same thing before I left and Shan left and I found that quite funny. I mean you know you what they say great min-"

I cut him off by shouting, "TWINSIES!"

"TWINSIES!" Matt mocked me and pulled me into a hug. ASDFGHJKL. I'm hugging Matt Espinosa. How am I still alive.

"Wow you guys are both mental!" My sister commented. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I don't care!" Me and Matt said at the same time again. "TWINSIES!" We shouted at each other.

"Say twinsies one more fucking time and you're both dead!" Taylor snapped, out of annoyance.

"Sorry," me and Matt said again at the same time. We went to say twinsies again, but Taylor's death stare stopped us.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Mahogany asked coming towards us. Omg. It was Mahogany she's so pretty why can't I have some of her pretty. "And who are these two?"

"This is Georgia and Shannon," Jack G said.

"Nice to meet you both! When did you get here, I never heard you come in" She said giving us both a friendly smile.

"Really!?" Carter asks,"surprised you didn't here what Shan said about Shawn being the only hot and talented one?"

"Shut up you, I said I love you all equally now!" Shan said sticking her tongue out at Carter. He just laughed and did the same back.

"Oh, you love them all equally now? Not before you met them you thirsty bitch don't be such a slut!" Mahogany spat at Shan. I couldn't believe it, did she actually just say that. She left us all in silence.

"Excuse me! What did you just say?" Shan replied, anger in her voice.

"You heard me!" Mahogany said, walking towards Shan. Soon enough they were both arguing at each other and throwing slaps. I started to panic. I hated it when people argued, especially Shan. She used to argue with my mum and dad and it scared me so much. They haven't argued in ages but this set me off. I started to panic more and I felt my eyes well up in tears, before my vision came blurred. I didn't want to see my sister like this. I soon felt myself being lifted and the sound of the shouting became distant.

"Georgia! Calm done it's okay, you're away from it now!" I heard a voice say, then silence, and I felt a hand running through my hair and felt calm. I blinked back a few tears and got my vision back. Sat in front of me on the floor was Hayes, and I looked up to see Matt.

"I I'm s-sorry," I stuttered.

"It's fine, don't be, we understand," Hayes said giving a small smile. We were left in silence again, but that soon got broken as there was a loud door slam.

"SHAN!" I shouted, jumping out of Matt's arms. I ran out of Hayes' room and managed to find my way back downstairs. Matt called after me but I just ignored him, I had to find my sister. I got downstairs and saw Nash pushing Mahogany against the wall, the table was flipped over and all the boys looked shocked. My hand flew to my mouth. I looked to the closet person to me, which was Aaron he just pointed to the door. I ran out of the door and down the street, not looking back.

Shannon POV

Me and Mahogany had a full on bitch fight. Why she started it I don't know, but I am so glad I'm out of there now. I kept running with tears falling down my cheeks. I wasn't sure why I was crying, I felt every bit of pain right now. I was still running when I felt a hand grab my wrist and turnt me around. Jack.

Jack G POV

I couldn't believe Mahogany did that. I don't think any of did. As soon as Shan ran I out, I went out after her. I saw her running and caught up with her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her around. Her eyes were red and puffy, with slight smudge of mascara under her eyes. She looked up at me with pain - filled eyes and I brought her into a hug. I let her cry out whatever she had inside her. "Thank you," she whispered into my chest.

"What for?" I asked.

"For sticking up for me back there," she sniffled. That's true. Me and Nash kept telling Mahogany to back off because Shan had done nothing and she just started a fight for no reason. Mahogany just kept screaming at Shan and tried to hit her. I pulled Shan back and Nash got Mahogany the other boys weren't sure what to do. The table got tipped over in the process. Nash eventually managed to pin Mahogany against the wall and calm her, that's when Shan ran out.

"Of course I would, she started out of no where, it wasn't fair on you!" We were left in silence. "This probably isn't the best time to say this but, I really like you Shan. Today was perfect, it was definitely one of the best days of my life. You made me feel like.. like it was just me and you, I wasn't famous I could just be myself. You're just perfect, even now when you have red eyes from crying!" I rubbed her cheek and she let out a smile.

Shannon POV

That was so sweet, of course I couldn't help but smile. I felt the exact same as Jack apart from the famous bit. But that was the thing. I could go out with Jack in a second but, he has a career I would just get in the way and that's not fair on him or his fans. "Jack I-," but I was cut off, by Jack's lips smashing against mine. You'd think it was New Year, by the amount of fireworks that just went off. I kissed back, but it felt so wrong, though it felt so right. I couldn't do this. "I can't do this!" I pulled away and ran back towards the house.

Georgia POV

I turned around the corner to see Jack and Shan kissing. That was the cutest thing ever, until Shan pulled away and ran off. I didn't catch watch she said. As soon as she ran off, I ran over to Jack. "What happened?" I asked, with a sad look on my face.

***********************************

A/N Heyy

Okay so first off, thank you so much for over 200+ reads they came in so quickly and it means a lot me. Second DRAMA! Finally! I also have a lot of ideas to add to this, so keep reading. Thanks to BewsPeasant for our great Banta ideas! Don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Thank you all ♡