Chapter 6

Shannon POV

It was currently 7pm and I was still sat in my room. I got hungry at one point and kinda snuck downstairs like a ninja, got some crisps and came back up. Whilst I was in my room I decided to look up 'magcon' to see who these boys were, which my sister was so obsessed with. When I found out who they all were, I recognised once almost immediately. Shawn Mendes. I never knew he was part of Magcon. Is that bad? No we will say it isn't. Anyway I spent a good hour or more learning more about them and watching their vines. I have to admit they were all super funny and hands down very attractive.
I thought this would also be a good time to text back Jack G. I wrote Hey! Yeah sorry I was busy, but not now and yeah I'm free tomorrow?!xx I was getting out of this and plus watching his vines he seems alright, so it wouldn't be that bad would it?! I then left my phone on the side and decided to shower. I took off my make up and washed my hair with the argon oil shampoo and conditioner my absolute favourite, washing my body with my Zoella body wash. After I got out I mousterisd with the Zoella body butter. As you can probably tell I loved Zoe, but I'm pretty sure my sister nicked some of it. Rude much. Anyway after I put my hair up in a towel, before getting into a black vest and jogging bottoms. I then let down my hair and blow - dried it.
After I was finally finished I sat down on my bed and checked my phone. I had a new message from Jack. Hey! And good because I'm taking you out to taco bell. Okay? Okay. xx (A/N I have no idea if there is a taco bell in North Carolina never been there or to a taco bell just know they are somewhere in America ) I replied with: Aha okay fine! Pick me up around 1?xx I was just about to go off messages when he immediately replied. Course see you then :* x I didn't reply after that I just put on my music and blared it out, dancing around my room.

Jack G POV

I was just chilling with the boys when Shan text me back. I was picking her up around 1, which was a good time. It means after we ate, I could maybe show her around a bit. I thought it was a good plan, I just hope tomorrow goes as good as I want it to. After my little text chat with Shan I told the boys and they all seemed to be going mental about it. Nothing unusual. I honestly couldn't wait.

*Skip to next day*

Shannon POV

I woke up the next day at 9am. I groaned. I love sleeping, but getting up is the hardest thing to do. Ever. After about 20 minutes of falling back to sleep and trying to get up, I finally managed to get out of bed. I decided to have a quick shower to freshen up, not getting my hair wet. After I got out I put on foundation, consealour, blush, mascara, winged eyeliner and some powder. I also just put on some Barry M to finish off the look. I then got dressed into some casual clothes (outfit at the start) and brushed my teeth. I waited a while then went down for breakfast.

"Morning sweetie," my mum said smiling," I'm just cooking up some pancakes, you want some?"

"I'll give it ya!" I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing mum, I'll take some pancakes thanks."

"Okay and you look nice you going out today?"

"Yeah I'm going out with Jack. But it's not a date remember?!"

"Yes I know, I know!"

After mum served me up 2 pancakes I went back upstairs to my room. A few minutes later Georgia came in.

"Hey," she said,"sorry about yesterday you know I was only joking!"

"Yeah I know Georgy it's fine!" There was a few seconds silence before I said,"I'm going out with Jack today for that apology. Her eyes instantly lit up, and it made me happy to see my sister happy.

"Really!?" She squeaked doing a little happy dance, I let out a small laugh.

"Yep he's coming to get me at 1."

"Oh my god this is do exciting!" She squealed. She kinda randomly ran round my room and jumping onto the bed before running out to her room and slamming the door. Strange child.

Georgia POV

I can't believe she's actually going out with Jack Gilinsky. OMFG. I'm so happy for her and myself. My sister is going out with Jack Gilinsky. I screamed to myself. Strange child I am.

Jack G POV

It was now 10 to 1 so I was about to leave. "Alright bye guys I'm leaving now!" I shouted to all the boys. I got a couple 'good luck' 'have fun' 'see you later', except for Matt.

"Don't have to much fun now boy!" Matt said in an over-pretective adult voice. We just sort of stared at each other, until we both burst out laughing. Matt laughed so much his eyes watered, and fell on the floor. I just left him and walked out calming myself.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. A couple seconds later Shan opened the door. Wow. This girl was stunning.

"Hey," she said sweetly."Bye mum and dad see you guys later."

"WAIT!" I heard someone scream it was Georgia. Because of this girl I was here right now, thank you girl I hardly know. "Right I want you guys to have fun, but not to much fun!" She said it exactly like Matt and I burst out laughing again.

"I'll explain later," I said,"Shall we?" I stuck out my elbow and she accepted.

"We shall," she said showing her gorgeous smile. Georgia shut the door behind us and we heard her shout,"Mum he said he will explain later. There's a later mum WOO!" Me and Shan laughed and carried on walking to the car.

***********************************

A/N Heyy

100+ READS OMGG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! WOO ! I know this wasn't the best still sorta leading up to drama and stuff! But there outing will be the next chapter, so be ready for it! Don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Thank you all ♡