Chapter 18

Georgia POV

I can't believe it. Today's the day I'm leaving. You would of thought I'd be more upset about leaving all the boys and Mahogany, but I'm actually more upset about my sisters decision. She's never like this, she's changed I can tell. I had finished packing the night before and got hardly any sleep. But now the time had finally come. It has been a long day, everyone has been acting happy but there was a down feel between us all. I went to the boys and Mahogany and we all had a group hug, I kept my tears back but I don't know how long I could keep it that way.

"We're going to miss you so much! You better come back to us okay!" Mahogany cried.

"Of course, I love you guys!" I replied, my eyes filling up with tears.

"Awh, we love you too Georgy, which is why we got you this to remember us by!" Mahogany said whilst pulling out a charm bracelet. "Here," she said putting it around my wrist. "They each represent one of us with a meaning, so you'll never forgot our times together." It was beautiful. They all had the letter of their first name on it except for 3. One had a pair of pants on, the other had 'TFL' and one had a heart.

"I love it so much thank you, it's perfect! But what do these three mean?" I asked.

"Oh I'm the pants one because of the time we first met and I shouted out panties!" Carter laughed. We then all laughed along with him, remembering the moment. I gave him a hug and thanked him.

"Mine is the 'TFL' because it stands for 'Twinsies For Life'. As your my Twinsie, which makes you my bestfriend we have to have special charms." Matt said pulling me in for a hug. "You want to do it for a final time before you go?"

"TWINSIES!" We both shouted at the same time, laughing.

"Mines the heart." Hayes spoke up. "Because I love you and I don't want to lose.. You'll always have my heart with you."

"Hayes thank you," I blushed, going over to him. "I love you too!" I whispered in his ear, pulling him in for a tight hug as he lifted up around his waist. He looked up at me and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"OOOOOOO!" All the boys chanted together.

"GO ON brother!" Nash shouted above the chants.

"Shut up Nash," Hayes said annoyed, flushing red.

"Awh," I cooed pinching his cheeks and giving him a kiss on his nose.

"You guys are so cute! I've got to take a picture, stay there!" Mahogany demanded.

"She's such a girl." Matt said in a fake white girl voice.

"Shut up Matt! Just because you jealous I'm giving Hayes all the attention and not you!" I joked. The chants came back again.

"GOT IT!" Mahogany called. Hayes put me down and grabbed my hand.

"You ready to go?" Hayes asked. I gave him a puzzled look. "Oh right Matt and I have offered to take you to the airport."(a/n I was about to call it plane station ¿?)

"Isn't Shan going to take me?" I asked. Everyone went silent and made no eye contact. My heart sunk to my feet. "Okay let's just get this over and done with." We all said our final goodbyes as me, Matt and Hayes went to the airport. As we arrived at the gate I had to say goodbye to them. I was still looking out for Shan incase she was running late or decided to make an a appearance.

"I'll say my last goodbye first to give you some alone time!" Matt said.

"I'm going to miss you so much and promise me we will stay bestfriends?" I asked.

"Of course!" He pulled me in for a final hug. "I won't say goodbye because this isn't goodbye, it's see you later." I couldn't speak since my eyes were filling with tears, so I just nodded my head into his neck. He let go and walked away. I turned to Hayes and that's when I lost it.

"Why did this have to happen. I was so happy with all of you and my sister who obviously doesn't care about me anymore as she hasn't even bothered to see if I'm set on the plane alright and I have to leave all of you, who have made my life 10 times better. I especially don't want to leave you.. I love you Hayes." I said placing my head into his chest. "Shan isn't coming is she!?" I felt him shake his head.

"I don't think so gorgeous. But don't worry okay we'll take good care of her and make sure she messages you. And you have to promise me to stay strong and I'll Skype you everyday with everyone and never forget that I love you too.. Always and Forever." Hayes said.

"Always and Forever." I repeated looking into Hayes eyes. Hayes then pulled me in for a passionate kiss in the middle of the airport. I was going to miss him more than anything and I think I needed him more than anyone to help me hold onto of what I have left. As for Shan we'll see what the future brings...

**************************

A/N HEYY

SO upload for you guys I've been requested for this all week and it's finally here so I hope you enjoyed it. This isn't the end of everything even though it seems like it, hopefully it should pick up in the next update but until then don't forget to favourite, comment and share. Love you all ❤