Chapter 15

Jack G POV

What have I done!? I keptl repeating that one line over and over again in my head. I regretted everything that had just happened, I wish I could go back in time and say I believe Shan. I did believe her, but for some reason I just couldn't let myself say it. I was pacing up and down our hotel room, when Johnson walked in. "What have I done?" I asked to him, with no emotion looking straight at him.

"You made a right fuckup of yourself man, you know it!" Johnson said sighing.

"I know. I just. I need to make it up to her!" Johnson was right. He's always right. Whenever we've been in a situation, he never acts soft on me because he knows it won't work. He has to be hard on me to really get my anger out and help fix myself up.

"How do you plan on doing that?" He asked.

"I don't know! You got any ideas?"

"Well, best to do something that means a lot to her! You gotta hit that soft spot!" He let out a small laugh.

"Come on man, let's be serious here!" But him saying that helped me to make up what I'm going to do. "I got it!" I said, getting up and searching around the room.

"What are you doing? What are you looking for?" Johnson asked. I stopped looking.

"I'm going to write her a song, and sing it below her balcony with candles and cute girl stuff like flowers!" I said finally finding a notepad and pen.

"Sounds good but what happens after that?"

"I don't know. I guess I'll just see how it plays out! I mean she obviously hates me right now."

"That's true!" I started writing down a few song lyrics as notes trying to figure out what to do. I saw Johnson out the corner of my eye just swaying back and forth.

"Do you want to help?" I asked.

"DO I?" He squealed, like a little girl, and hoped on the bed next to me. We then started writing out lyrics and putting them together. We then started adding a beat to it. I'd decided I was going to play it on the guitar, as I thought it would be a lot cuter. Me and Johnson had finally finished and I was so thankful to him. We hugged it out in a brotherly way. Everyone needs a best mate, like Johnson in their life. I couldn't wait to win my girl back.

***********************

A/N HEYY

SO I'm really bad at updating on time, so just expect an update at least once a week. This was more of just a filler, the next update will be a lot better! Anyway don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all