Chapter 7

Shannon POV

Me and Jack walked down our drive to get to his car. I had to double check the car to make sure I was getting in the passenger seat. Once we were I asked,"Hey we still going to taco bell right?!"

"Course!" He replied, turning the music on the radio up.

As he turned the music up, I heard the familiar tune of What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. Omg. Whenever this song comes on I HAVE to sing along, even if I try not to I end up singing along anyway. Not the best place for this to happened. I tried my best to keep it in, but when it came to the chorus I just couldn't help myself. "BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!" I think I scared Jack as he jumped in his seat before laughing. I didn't care I just carried on singing until the end.

"I would say nice singing, but to be honest I think I got deafened by you screaming the lyrics!" He said chuckling.

"Well I didn't come here to please you, so shush" I sat back in my seat listening to the music, both of us in silence not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence.

***********************************

Shannon POV

"No, I can't do this!" I cried to Jack.

"Sure you can, you just have to concentrate," Jack replied, trying not to laugh. No we are not doing anything dirty before you ask. He is trying to teach me how to keep a straight face, because I'm shit at it. I stared at Jack hard in the face, concentrating on his deep brown eyes... No! Shan stop, don't do that. Bad Shan. "See you're doing it, I'm a pro at this your welcome."

"Well, well done to you sir." I only did it because I was lost in thought, but he didn't need to know that. We had been at taco bell for atleast a hour now. I guess we lost track of time. It went surprisingly well. We went up to order and I got out my money to pay, but Jack stopped me. He said its on me, I'm taking you out. Such a gentleman. Doing this made the lady working there ask us if we were a couple. Jack blushed saying no, I had to look away and try not to laugh he looked so cute blushing. Anyway we sat done and instantly clicked. Everything felt so natural no awkward moments, neither one of us had nothing to say we just spoke the whole time getting to know each other. He was actually a really amazing guy I definitely liked him, but I couldn't fall for him, I just couldn't.

"Oh hey look it's raining!" It was just about to start raining. Great. I didn't think it was going to rain so I never brought a coat, it was boiling hot when we left it wasn't my fault. "We should probably get going before it starts to get heavy." Ohh I was having fun, stupid rain, I thought to myself. "You okay?" I didn't say that out loud did I?

"Urm yeah I'm fine why?"

"It's just you were frowning at the ground, like you were planning to murder the floor," he started to laugh a bit.

"Oh right.. No.. I'm fine," I let out an awkward laugh,"let's go!"

We made our way out of taco bell, towards where the car was parked. And guess what, it wasn't there.

"What?" I heard Jack mutter. I turned to look at him and he was pulling out his phone. He then sighed and put his hand through his hair,"Nash took my car!"

"What? Why? I thought you had the car keys how'd he get the car!" I started to panic. The rain was getting heavier and I was getting colder.

"When I went to go jizz I bumped into Nash. He asked if he could take my car to get some food for us. Of course I said yes but he had to bring it back. And this text here says he forgot to bring it back and is home now and is in a meeting."

"So what happens now?" It was coming down heavy now and I was starting to shiver.

"Well we could have got the bus, but no routes will go our way.. We will have to walk!"