Chapter 23

Shannon's POV.

"Babe I'm going to play football with the guys, I'll be back soon" Jack says kissing my forehead, he then left the apartment with Nash and Cameron.

I decided to take a shower, I was in a bit of a bad mood. I was beginning to miss my family. Last night Jack's fans were giving me hate. I didn't tell him of course, I just kept it to myself.

After my shower I put on some leggings and a tank top. I wasn't planning on going anywhere though. I texted Lox for a while then she had to go film a YouTube video.

I make myself some noodles and watch some teen wolf. Probably the best show ever. Jack text me saying him and the boys won't be back until tonight, it was only two in the afternoon.

A knock comes to the door, I pause my episode of teen wolf. I open the door and two boys are at the door.

"They're not here at the moment" I notice the two of them have a backpack.

"Damn, is it okay if we come in. Our hotel room isn't ready yet" One with dark brown hair says. "We were supposed to visit Jack"

"Um sure" I nodded opening the door so they could come in. They sit on the couch and I offer them some tea, they both say no.

"I'm Nate, some call me Skate" The one with the darker hair informs me.

"Sammy" The other one says.

"I'm Shannon" I smile back.

"Oh you're Jack's girlfriend?" Sammy asked.

"Yup" I reply popping the P.

"Aw cool, is it okay if we smoke a joint?" Nate asked. "Nash doesn't really mind"

"I'm fine with that" I reply. I've smoked weed once in my life when I was sixteen but I've never done it since. My old friends used to smoke weed so I'm used to the smell.

"Thanks" He nodded. He opened the small pocket in his backpack and took out a bag of weed and the other things he needed. He began to make the joint, within a few minutes he was done. He handed one to Sammy and kept the other one for himself.

"Do you want some" Nate asked talking a puff of his joint. I hesitate for a second, maybe if I let loose a little it'll make me happy.

"Sure" I say, I take the joint out of his hand and take a puff of it. It made me feel relaxed.

"Do you smoke weed?" Sammy asked. They were probably expecting me to burst out coughing.

"I did it once or twice" I shrugged taking another drag of it before handing it back to Nate.

"Do you want a bag?" Nate asked. I nodd my head, maybe a joint every once in a while will help me.

"Don't tell Jack though, I don't want him to find out I'm supplying his girlfriend with weed" He stated opening his backpack. He took out a bag of weed and handed it to me. "You don't need to pay for this"

"Thanks" I smiled. They stay for another hour or so, we all just chilled and smoked. It felt good, I wasn't hesitated or anxious. I felt relaxed and calm. They two boys left, before leaving I gave them a hug. After they left I rushed to my room, I hide the bag under my mattress so no one would find it.

~*~
"We're back!" Cameron yelled shutting the door behind them. "Were you crying? Your eyes are red."

"Yeah, I was home sick, but I'm fine now" I lied. Jack wrapped his arms around me. "Two guys were here looking for you"

"That must have been Nate and Sammy, I'll ring them now" Jack replied pulling away from the hug then going into my room with the phone in his hand.

"I'm going to shower" Cameron said then leaving me and Nash by ourselves.