Chapter 19

Shannon's POV.

Georgia had left me, I couldn't say goodbye to her though, as much as I wanted too I just couldn't. If I went to airport I would have just cried my eyes out and begged her not to go.

I asked our parents could she stay she stay with us but they wouldn't hear of it. I knew she had to go home though, she needed to finish school, but I'm finished now so I was allowed stay. I missed her already and she's only been gone a day, but we were so close.

I missed my parents too, we talked this morning, I asked could I talk to Georgia too but she was jet lagged so she was in bed.

Currently I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting to get back to North Carolina, Magcon was over and it was fun while it lasted.

My luggage lay near the door as I picked at my navy nail polish. I was dressed in a pair of leggings, a grey tank top with a flannel wrapped around my waist.

The others were outside meeting some fans probably. I was going to miss Jack so much he lived in Omaha Nerbraska which is far from North Carolina, but he said he was going to stay with me for a week or two which ideas happy about.

I was moving into Cameron's and Nash's apartment, they were kind enough to let me stay there. I promised I'd help pay rent and get a job which made Cameron laugh. I know they have money but I still want to pay my share.

"Hey babe" Jacks voice filled the room.

"Hi" I smiled looking up to see that gorgeous face I fell for.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting down beside me, pulling me in closer to him.

"Nothing"

"Shan" He sighed. "I know you're lying I can tell. Everytime when you're upset or nervous you pick at you nail polish"

He knew so much about me. I didn't even know that until I realised that have of my nail polish was picked off.

"I miss my sister" I said taking a shaky breath.

"I know you do. But you aren't going to be by her side for ever. Maybe it's good for her to be back home with her friends. She can always visit you" He told me before pecking my cheek.

"Yo! We have to go" Taylor said poking his head around the door.

"Be there in a minute" Jack replied back before Taylor left. Jack then turned back to me. "C'mon babe"

We grabbed our suitcases and went down to the car with everyone else. I sat in between Jack and Shawn.There was empty seat across from me, Georgia would have sat there if she were still here. I want her to be here with me.

The car journey was filled with silence every so often someone would talk, but no one really talked.

Aaron, Johnson, Taylor, Carter, Mahogany got on separate planes. So me Shawn, Jack, Cameron, Nash and Matt (I know matt, Shawn and Cam don't live in Carolina but just pretend) got onto another plane and once again I was in the middle of Shawn and Jack.

After a few minutes Jack had dozed off so me and Shawn began talking.

"What you doing" I sang into his ear. For some reason I was in a better mood now.

"Writing a song" he replied continuing to scribble words down into his song book.

"Oh, can I have a sneak peek?" I asked, being my nosey self as usual.

"Okay, but I only have a bit so far and it's not properly put together " He explained before softly singing the words to his song. "You watch me bleed until I can't breathe, shaking falling onto my knees, and when I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches. Needle and the thread gotta get you outta my head, needle and the thread gonna wind up dead"