Chapter 16

Jack G POV

It was now the next evening, and I've spent the whole say preparing with Johnson. I haven't seen Shan all day, I think she's spent the day with Georgia and Mahogany. "Alright, done!" Johnson said, lighting the last candle. It was perfect. There was candles and flowers all set out in a heart shape on the ground, next to the pool. It was right under Shan's balcony, so everything is set. I guess it's now or never.

"Thanks man for all your help!" I said, hitting him on the back.

"Anytime," he replied. "Good luck and don't forget the words. You'll be fine!" He smiled and left. Me and Johnson had wrote a song called 'Never Be Alone' (AN yes I know this is Shawn's song but let's let Jack use it just this one time ;)) It had a lot of meaning to it, I just hope she likes it. "I promise that one day I'll be around, I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you sound."

Shan POV

"Alright bye Georgy, I'll be fine!" I said to Georgia shutting the door in her face. I had spent the day with my girls to help take my mind off Jack. I kept a fake smile on my face all day, trying not to show how hurt and broken I was in the inside. I think Georgia could tell as she didn't want to leave me.

"OKAY! NIGHT!" Georgia yelled on the other side of the door. I was staying back in my old room as I hadn't seen the Jacks all day and they still weren't back, so I figured they would stay out. I sighed and flopped down on the bed. A few seconds later I heard a guitar and quiet singing. It sounded like it was coming from outside, so I decided to check it out. I got up off the bed and walked over to the balcony. I unlocked the door and walked out into the fresh evening breeze. I looked down and saw Jack? He was stood in a candle and flowers heart shape, singing up to me? I decided to listen to him, taking in every lyric.

"And take a piece of my heart,
And make it all your own,
So when we are apart,
You'll never be alone,
Never be alone." He finished singing and put down his guitar. I just stared at him, not moving. "Shan.. I made a massive mistake and I want you to know how much I love you. I wasn't really quite sure how to do it, but I thought this might be an idea," He laughed nervously and rubbed his neck. I smiled at his awkward cuteness. "What I want to say is I love how your eyes sparkle when you laugh, I love how you speak your mind, I love how you can be yourself all the time, I love your cute smile and when you blush when I make you laugh, I love how cute you are when you get mad, I just love you Shan. I don't love you Shan.. I'm in love with you and I would do anything to change my mistakes. I don't know what made me do it I should have believed my beautiful girlfriend. Hannah Montana once said everybody makes mistakes right? Shan I'm not asking for you back, I'm just asking you to forgive me I want you to know how sorry I am. I really do love you Shan!" I laughed, my eyes full of tears. I honestly love that boy, and I needed to let him know. I guess Hannah Montana was right. Everybody does mistakes, but I love him and that's all that matters. I decided to run down to him instead of shout, mainly because if I did it would probably come out as a mumble.

Jack G POV

I finished my little speech which I think went alright. I was still looking at Shan, waiting for some sort of answer. But instead she turned around and ran back inside. Ive blown it! I was so stupid to think this would ever work, why should she forgive me? I brought my hands to my face. I pulled them away and just in time as Shan was running straight at me. She jumped onto me and kissed me. I lost my footing and stumbled backwards into the pool, still holding onto Shan. I guess this means she forgives me? "I forgive you Jack," she said forming a tight grip round my neck. "I hate to ruin the moment but I can't swim!" I formed a tighter grip around her waist.

"I'll never let you go, be my girlfriend.. Again?" I know it was a bit forward, but I just missed my girl and I wanted her back to myself. She just nodded her head and started to cry. I pulled her out of the pool and sat her down on my lap.

"Nothing like that has ever happened to me," she said, wiping her eyes.

"That's because no one has ever been as crazy for you as I am right now," I said kissing her forehead. "Let's get you dry shall we?"

Shan POV

Could that have been any more perfect? I'm so glad he's mine again. Jack took me back up to our room and let me have a shower and get into some comfy clothes. After I had finished I walked out Jack walked into the bathroom, "won't be long!" He said, kissing my hand. I saw the balcony and it was filled with blankets, pillows and candles on the rails. It was beautiful. On top of the pillows was a note. It read:
To end the night, in a perfect way.. Look up. I looked up and saw the clear star filled night sky, I then looked back at the note. Under the stars, with you. I love you Shan x I wanted to start crying again but I didn't. Jack then came out behind me and sat down under the blankets. "Care to join me?" He asked.

"My pleasure," I said. I layed down with Jack and we both fell asleep under the stars. I couldn't of been happier.

**************************

A/N HEYY

SO how have you all been. I've had a pretty good week. It was my birthday on Friday and I went to see One Direction. It was an amazing night! I got right to the front and they were so close to us. It felt so unreal and to make it better they all glanced over us at the front but Louis looked over in my way and smiled and put his thumbs up. Best. Birthday. EVER! I also just want to say to gilinskysmainchick for my beautiful paragraph she sent me. It meant a lot to me and almost made me cry, if I'm honest. Love you poo bum, you're an amazing friend I love you so much, but you know that. Anyway thank you guys for reading, don't forget to comment, favourite and share. Love you all