𝟎𝟎𝟏; 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋

"Chai Yinnil", an manager call me in a room. There were the result talks for the monthly periods. I entered the room.

Four people sat infront of me to tell me my results. "Yinnil! Today your performance was very weak. We wouldn't complain if it's just this month but the last five months you're performance got far below our requirements. You look unmotivated and not really interested also you're not really focused. That's why we want to sent you back home.",
I listened carefully as I realized they were about to kick me out.

"So I guess.. that's the end.", I stuttered nervous. "We thank you for the two and a half years you were here in YG. We wish you everything good for future.", a woman leading me out. "Goodbye", I breathed out.

I can't go home now, but I know I have to leave the dorm till night. It's 4pm now. I decided to take an other way, a longer way.

I go to my favorite place, it was a park garden with high perfect bushes as walls and beautiful flowers in it. I was about to go into my favourite "cabin" as I saw a girl in it.

She danced to a song I couldn't recognise. Her moves are so sharp and detailed. My eyes won't leave her. The song come to an end and the girl finished her dance. She noticed that I stare at her and she looked deep in my eyes.

"I I I I'm sssorry", I stuttered like an idiot. "Did you like it?", She asked with a soft smile on her face. "So much", I got out of my mouth. And now I noticed how beautiful she is. Wait her face looks familiar to me.

"Wait, aren't you the girl of BTS album promotion video?", I asked her shameless.
"Caught! But you can also call me Ryujin if you want to keep it short.", she giggles.

"I'm Yinnil but you can call me Yinny if you want to keep it short", I laughed to her. "Are you trainee, because your skills are unreal", I asked exited. "Actually yeah, I'm training under JYP. Do you want to sit with me?", she pointed to a bench.

I sit down next to her. I actually never heard about JYP. "Wow! I used to be a trainee too", I answered her. "Wait. You used to? So not anymore.", Ryujin looked serious to me.

"I actually trained under YG but they think I don't really want it.", I explained. "I actually never wanted to be a trainee, I used to be in an artistic school in England but my dad passed away. My family is poor and my father was the main earner. I moved back here and worked in a small supermarket to help my help my mother and once I rapped to Gentleman by PSY. One of a YG employees heard that and recommend to be a trainee. I just heard if you debut you can literally sleep in money. I didn't took it serious enough and actually I was not really interested in kpop but I actually thought I will debut and now I have to pay much back.", I poured out my heart to her.

I know we know us since ten minutes but I feel save with her and need someone to talk.
In YG I didn't had any friends.

"How much?", she asked. "272 million won.", I gulped. "Oh girl, I'm so sorry for you", she put her hand softly on my shoulder.

"In the last time it's harder. I'm in a pre-debut team, we were eleven at the beginning, now we're just six. The producer are talking about delaying our debut if more member leave. And it's very hard to find members who fit into the concept.", she told me.

A while we just sit there without saying a word. "Are you thirsty?", Ryujin asked me. "A bit", I noticed my scratchy throat. She came with two orange juice bottles back. "I hope you like orange", she throws one bottle to me.
"Thank you, I will pay the next", I politely accepted.

"Hold on. I have a brilliant idea. What if, I suggest you at JYP as trainee. He will see how wonderful you are and how good you fit into this concept. You can debut. We can debut together. And our group got another stability to debut.", my eyes got bigger as she told me in excitement her idea.

"Yeah, that's good. Some suggestions for my audition song?", I love her idea. It's risky but clever. "You said you rap. Do Stray kids Hellevator. It has the right key and have more rap parts.", she suggested.

"I can send you the link.", she gave me her phone so I could save my number. My phone rings and I saw the link. It's 6:35pm. "Thank you. I have to go, I need to pack my things.", I said hastily. "Yeah, I also have to go. we'll hear each other later.", we both took a different way.

At home I packed my things and go. For some nights I took a motel room in the near. I wanted to learn the song Ryujin send me.
It was actually really cool. A half and hour I learned the song till it abruptly stopped.
A number I don't know called me.