𝟎𝟎𝟕; 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

Ryujin's smile was priceless. "Can I come to you?", I asked and she nods. I slipped into bed with her. My heart filled with warmth, I've never felt so good. And in her arms I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes. Her fingertips brushed my hair gently. "Morning sweetheart", she said in a soft way. "Morning", I can't hide my smile.

"How can someone's smile be so precious like yours?", I noticed her cheeks turning red.
"Believe me, there's a girl who brings the stars on earth for me and so I would.", the air was full of love.

"Beep beep beep beep", the alarm clock ruined this beautiful moment. "I hate this thing.", Ryujin threw the alarm clock against the wall. "Yeah, show him", I cheered her up.
We both start to laugh out of frustration.

"Today I go first into the bathroom.", I kissed her on the cheek. I could see in my little make up mirror that she blushed a bit.

This was the first time that I looked at myself and while feeling good. I guess it's her.

After shower I was about to take makeup but today I'm enjoying myself too much. So I go the natural way. I mean she love me how I am not what I wear or what I look like.

"Wow you look so good, what did you do?", Chaeryeong sat at the table while eating breakfast. "I took a piece of happiness, it's really the best recipe.", I said searching after the mangoes.

"Just a piece. Wow this shit really is like drugs.", Yeji stands behind me scared me a bit. "Can I get this recipe?", also Yuna joined the kitchen.

Ryujin came in and it was really hard for me to hide my love, also her struggled a bit. The mood was bright today. "How can you look so shiny at the morning", Jisu mumbled and hair was messy. She took a strong coffee to wake up.

"Drink your coffee", I said and left the kitchen to blow dry my hair.

My phone rings. >>Message by Eun Ae<<
{Hi, I'm pretty well, how are you making? How is London?}.

I was a bit sad about London but it is how it is. I tapped "Sounds good! I'm fine. My life in London come to an end. I'm now trainee at JYP Entertainment" in my phone. It was good to interact with people of my past.

"Yinny? Are you ready?", I heard out of the kitchen. "Yeah", I walked back to our kitchen.

The way to the company feels longer than before. All questions in my head but the main question is more how my family is.

I heard two weeks nothing of them. I'm very afraid if one of my grandparents die. My grandfather was very sick as I joined YG but I don't know how he is now.

We entered the building but today we're all to tired to run the steps up. The elevator is our best friend today.

The plan of our debut is to release two songs.
Today we have to write the other song.

"How are you today", he asked as we sit down at the cold chairs. "Good", we mumbled in a choir.

"I think we won't waste any time and start now.", He was totally motivated. The instrumental of this song was actually not my taste.

The writing was also harder than yesterday. My mind was totally burnt out. "I'm sorry", I said as tears running of my eyes. I don't know what going on with me.

"Do you want to go outside? Ryujin would you go with her", he asked as she helps me out.

On the way, I slid down the wall onto the floor. I just didn't have the strength anymore. This morning I felt totally fine but now I'm screwed.

Ryujin sit down next to me. Just hugging me. She's saying no words. It makes me feel better if I know she is with me.

"You're totally cold", she gave me her jacket.
"I guess it's 5C°", I joked while I saw the air conditioning. A little smile slipped over her lips.

"Do you feel well enough to get in there?", she
strokes my hair. I just nodded. She helps me up and we entered the room. But she didn't let go of my hand.

The other girls wrote much in that time we were absent. "Wow, how could you be so good in this?", I  adored them for their writing talent.

"I bet you can this too. I guess you have to find the inner you.", Jisu tried to cheer me up.

"Listen again and write down what comes in your mind when you hear this.", she advised me.

I listen carefully and my feelings turned around to this sing. I was thinking it could be a perfect rap song I don't know. On my paper just stand swaggy rap.

The girls stare at my paper while not trying to laugh. I burst a loud laugh out and the others couldn't hold theirs.

"I guess the lyrics we have are fine", he ends the lesson.

"I can help you to find yourself. Maybe it sounds super weird but", I stopped her.
"Yes I'm in", my voice suddenly fell silent.

On the door outside of the company was a girl looking exactly like my sister. "Hey. You"