𝟎𝟏𝟏; 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

"How do you know everything?" I thought she could never shock me that much like she did right now.

"You know they accept my audition. Do you ever believe I do something without research?" And I thought once in her life she cares about me, but it's always like that.

"Anyways, thanks. I appreciate that you thought about telling me, " I laughed and finished my drink.

"Well, I have to go, but I guess we will see us more." She stands up and puts her handbag around her shoulder. "Yeah, I have to go too. I hope you relax a bit before you start your trainee life." She nodded, and we both left the café.

It's good to see my sister again. As I entered the company, I noticed something or should I better say someone.

There was a girl stopping at our company, and many paparazzi were there. She tried to cover up her face. I just want to go into the company, but with all of the paparazzi in front of the door, there's something bad.

I wasn't a ghost or better, a hidden trainee. Paparazzi wouldn't want to go until she's back, or something happened what they could write into their blog or newspaper.

I looked at my phone, it's 14:58. Now or never
I thought. Yeah, it was my biggest mistake. I walked to the door, and behind me was the lightning storm of the cameras.

"Turn around" or "show your face" was hear able. As I walked into the building, I noticed someone followed me in. I fastly turned my head to check it, and that's when they had their shot of my face.

As the one who followed me noticed that the security ran to him, he left immediately. I could cry. I'm really afraid the company will drop me. But now I ran to the elevator.

"Why are you so late?" Chaeryeong asked. "I got busted by paparazzi" all glared at me.
"What?" all said like a choir. Their faces scare me. "Why are you like that?" I asked nervous.
"Can JYP cut me off for that?" I added behind.

"You supposed to be hidden" Yeji made clear.
"Yeah I know that" I don't really know why she stressed me so much. "That's mean they believe, you're a good trainee. Well formed. Your dancing is well, your vocals are rare and so enjoyable and your rap is pretty good" Yeji explained.

"I never actually believed that they think about me like that" I'm shocked. I believed I'm a mid good or weak but that's wow.

"We hope for the best" Jisu said. The day I was totally nervous, not know what's happened next. It was time to go. "Wait, you can't go out through the main door, you have to take the back door. We will drive you home" our manager said.

We took the backdoor where a car was waiting for us. At home I just wanted to sleep.

"Oh my god, no way" Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna sat at the couch. "Guys, you have to see this" Yuna was really excited.

There was the pic the photographer took of me and a really nice headline I believe.

"JYP'S NEW VISUAL?- IS THE UPCOMING GROUP NEARER THAN WE EXPECTED?"

It's not even a few years ago since his recent group Twice has debuted. In 2015 the group members decided through a survival show named 'Sixteen'. With their second comeback they got massive amount of new fans. But what are the plans for JYP?

Now that the boy band is only celebrating its debut this year, some fans are speculating when the new girl group will have its debut.
Somi was a rumoured member but just recently we got news that she left JYP Entertainment. But Members who should be in the line up.

Lee Chaeryeong- she was also a part of Sixteen. Together with her sister Chaeyeon member of IZ*ONE she fights for a place in Twice. She was also a part in the female line up in Stray kids survival show.

Lily Morrow- she was a part of Kpop Star Season 4 and won a trainee contract.

Shin Ryujin- Ryujin was contestant of Mix Nine and was the only contestant of JYP. She was also a part in the female line up in Stray kids survival show.

But today we got a unknown girl walking into the JYP building. She don't seem to be just a simple trainee:

We have no informations to her but we expect her to be in the new group of JYP

I was afraid, I literally got leaked and I really don't know what to say.

"Let's go on twitter" Jisu suggested. "No, what if they write some hurtful comments" Ryujin was worried. "It's fine, I want to know what they think about me" I had mixed feelings. On one side I want to know what they think, but on the other hand I was afraid about they don't like me.

"She's so pretty 😍 If she debut I bet she be my bias"

"How can a girl be so pretty"

"Stunning"

"Pretty"

"OMG, she is so wonderful"

"Everyone talk about how pretty she is, but nobody is talking about her style. She's literally so fashionable"

There so many tweets with exactly these but there's one sticks out for me.

"Well okay she is pretty, but we see it on Tzuyu she's the visual and not really as talented as her members. I bet she's just a filler member to keep the attention on the group"

I don't know what happened to me but it was so motivating. I from now on wanted to show everyone I'm not just a simple visual. Give is not an option for me.

"Are you okay?" The other members looking very worried about me. "I was never better" I smiled as I heard my phone ringing. It was our manager.

"Jill, you got a talk with JYP tomorrow"