𝟎𝟐𝟐; 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝟔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

The ambulance came, and Yeji tried to call JYP. Meanwhile, Ryujin rang all the other doors to warn and at the same time find out who had lost the liquid.

Even if I don't like her, she doesn't deserve to fall off the stairs.

"He said we should do the shooting because the studio booked. Ara should later join," Yeji told, but we wouldn't know how horrible the fall could be.

"Fine, we have to go now. Just go like that. You get styling there." She talked about me when I was in my cute bear pyjama.

"Be cautious when you walk downstairs." So we carefully walked at the edge. It worked because nobody was hurt.

The car arrived at the photo studio. It was so interesting how big the studio was.

There were four tables for makeup. In the centre of the studio was a set built up, with pink walls and a lot of pink stuff.

"First in makeup and hair. Ryujin, Lia,Jill, and Yeji" It was the first time someone in Korea called me by my English and Stage Name.

In England was my name, Jilly, but everyone just said Jill. I wanted something easy but still beautiful.

It was so new to me that other styles my hair. But I really liked the natural makeup they gave me. In England, the girls had bold makeup.

I took my in-ear headphones and searched something on Spotify. My song choice was Omg by Little Mix. I feel like it has a similar vibe to Dalla Dalla.

"What are you listening?" Chaeryeong tipped me from behind. I gave her one of my headphones. "It's Little Mix." I said proud.

"Wow, it's cool." she seemed to be very interested. "In my opinion, it's not their best song. If you like ballads, try These Four Walls, but if you like something to dance to try Touch or Down and Dirty. But my personal favourite song is Only you. It's so nostalgic." I didn't notice how fast and much I talked.

"I'm sorry if you aren't interested." I apologised amidiently. "No, it's fine. Send me the playlist, and I will try some songs." She smiled, understanding.

"Did they sang Shout out to my ex?" Jisu asked from the neighbour table. "Yeah."

"Ooh, they are good," She smiled. "I know, right?"

"Ryujin, you're first," They got her out of mask and dressed her. She came back with a short red overall and a black oversized t-shirt.

"Good luck," We acted as this would be a sports competition.

They did a twenty minute shoot with her.

After her was Lia's turn.

"How was it?" I asked when she came over to me. "It was so cool. But it's hard to find different positions for like twenty minutes." She laughed.

"You look so good with braided hair," she played with my hair. "Hey, don't touch her hair. You might mess it up," the stylist glared at her. "I'm sorry,"

Yeji quickly done her solo shoot, and after her, it was my turn. They dressed me up, and I walked into the set positioning myself.

 They dressed me up, and I walked into the set positioning myself

I sat down and bent one leg, so I also put my hands at them.

"Good, good," the photograph was satisfied.

But like Ryujin said, it's really hard to do it for twenty minutes. Chaeryeong and Yuna finished their individual shoot, and we did the first group photo. It was really interesting to see us like that in a professional photoshooting.

The second shoot was a purple blue lighting. Next to the pink shooting (that's what I would call it) was the purple one more plain.

 Next to the pink shooting (that's what I would call it) was the purple one more plain

We even had a close-up shooting where we had a laser with itzy on our cheeks.

The whole day was actually so cool, and I couldn't imagine how the music video day would be.

"I've talked to JYP." Yeji came and sat down next to me, and Yuna. "What did he say?" We were really curious what he could've want.

"He said that Ara broke a vortex . She will be fine, but she can't dance or do anything in the next time, and that's why he decided to debut as six now." She explained.

I'm actually happy we debut as six, but even though I didn't like her, she doesn't deserve that.

"We should visit her tomorrow," Everyone was confused that the idea came from me. "Sure," Damn, I was right. Yeji has so much leader potential.

"We should buy some flowers," Chaeryeong suggested. "And some gummy bears. She said she likes them." Ryujin looked innocent to me.

"We owe her that," Jisu sighed. "Oh, sorry," my phone rang. On my display was Sunghis name.

What could she want? "Yeah," I picked up. "Mom's baby is on the way," She yelled.