𝟎𝟎𝟒; 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Two months I'm trainee of JYP Entertainment and it's hell better than YG. The relationship of Min and me got even more worse as it was. But with Ryujin and me was everything fine. Sometimes it feels more than fine.

I was about to read a book as the news reached me. At the pre-debut team two members left and one got kicked because of bullying. JYP was close to end the project and split the members of.

As I noticed JYP is a perfectionist and it was hard to find new members for this project. First they were fifteen members and now they just five. The strongest members left so others say and many trainees told me that the current members aren't that talented to held popularity.

I just know that Ryujin is really talented. To the other members I can't say anything because I don't know them.

I entered the dance practice room and some of the staff members and JYP himself standing in front of the room. It was the first time i saw him in real life.

Our monthly periods were today and I guess he searching up for a new member before they think about disband them.

The song we should perform this month is DNA by BTS. I choosed Suga's part because his rap lines represent my flow the most and also he dance not that heavy what I actually enjoy.

My dance is not that strong compared to the other trainee's but most of them used to have a dance course since their eight. So I guess, I'm not that bad. I also took it more serious since I'm here.

The Periods were over and we had the whole day free time. My plan for today was to meet Ryujin but she had no time. So I decided to visit an art museum. My attention got catched by an old vase with broken mirror like mosaic on it.

"Yinnil?", the voice who called my name sounds familiar to me. I turned my head to look who it was. "Ki?", I recognise him. "I knew, I know you. How are you?", he asked in a soft tone. "Oh actually good. JYP is actually better for me. But did you find a better company?", now I was interested how he makes in this industry.

"I joined Big hit. It was tough to get in but now I'm fully happy", he seems to be more calm and his positive attitude shines much.
"Congrats", just came out of me.

"I was hoping to meet you again. I didn't asked for your number.", I noticed he was very nervous. "Give me your phone", now I wanted to turn the roles and I'd be that calm I never was. He reached me his phone and tapped my number in it.

"Do you have time to drink a coffee with me?", he asked. "Ofcourse", I accepted his offer.

We left the museum and went to a coffee shop near. "I invite you, what do you want?", he let me order first. "An ice coffee with vanilla milk", I ordered and Ki looked confused to me. "Is it actually taste good?", I answered him with a nod.

He took a simple black coffee. "I'm sorry, I was so weird at my audition. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable with my confession.", He apologised. "Well, what would you do if a stranger comes to you and tell you about his half life.", I giggled a bit.

"That wasn't even a bit of my life", he defend himself. "Then now explain. I have time", I leaned back on the chair.

"I told you, I bullied two kids. It were actually my childhood friend and a boy who have not that much money. I was a rich kid and I was "the boss" of the school. You shouldn't mess with me that time. What I didn't know, my friends weren't my friends and they just want my money. I heard a conversation between them and in that they indirectly said that. My anger was so huge that I set the school on fire. I don't know if my plan was to burn them down but if I could change once it's that. My father was so mad about, Ofcourse I could have ruin his reputation, and he cut my money off", he explained.

I didn't expected this drama story. I don't even know what I should say now. "I don't think you're a bad person. I morely think puberty is a curse for everyone.", I tried to say something.

we sat for a while and only talked a little. I drank up and left the coffee shop. It was dark outside and have to walk quick to my dorm.
I took a shower to process the day and my dinner was a rice bowl with spring vegetables.

Next Day was the result day of our monthly period and we all wait exited for JYP himself.

"Now I reveal, the trainees who leave the entertainment", I was nervous as he told about. "Kim Jenna, Im Yurim, Wjong Chearyoun.", He listed the names.

I was so happy that he didn't mention my name. As he beginning his sentence. "And Chai Yinnil....", I was so happy that he didn't mention my name. I was so happy that he didn't mention my name. He sets continued.