𝟎𝟐𝟔; 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐍

Before we went to my aunt, I took a cold shower. It was November, but I just needed something cool.

We took a taxi.

"Are you nervous?" I noticed her leg was shaking. "Well, I meet your family. How could I'm not be nervous?" I took her hand. "She's nice. If you just be yourself, I bet she will love you." I just wanted to comfort her.

"But the fact that you want me to meet your family just gives me more confirmation that you are serious about our relationship." She took my hand. "Why wouldn't I?" Now I was confused. "I don't know. There were some moments I questioned our relationship." She confessed.

"When? I mean, I had the feeling when you hanging around with Ara." It was the worst pain. "And you wrote flirty messages with a boy," I couldn't understand. "When and with whom?"

"When I go through your phone, there was a boy you saved under Ki, text you flirty messages." She totally misunderstood the situation.

"Oh, you totally misunderstood. I met him when I auditioned for JYP, and we got friends there. Later, he confessed his love for me, but I told him that I already am in a relationship. The tone was just from his side, while I just wanted to be nice." I explained.

"I'm sad that you didn't talk to me right after. I'm not even mad that you are going through my phone because I have nothing to hide." I sighed. "I'm sorry. I definitely should." She took my hand and glared deeply into my eyes.

"I don't want to interrupt your deep conversation, but we're here." The taxi driver turned around to us.

"Thank you." I gave him money, and we left the car. "Good luck." He said to Ryujin.

I went to the door, but before I could ring the doorbell, she jumped up, and my aunt stood in front of me.

"Welcome, my girls." She was totally euphoric. "Hi," she totally took me by surprise.

"Come in," Ryujin slowly went in and bowed to greet her. "Let me take your jacket," I took Ryujin's jacket.

My aunt showed her her living room. All over the wall were childhood pictures of my sister and me.

"Is this you?" She stopped at a picture of me as baby eating an ice cream and had something over my little nose. "Yes," I smiled.

"You were so cute," she now smiled at me. "The food is still cooking. I'm going back into the kitchen." I forgot my aunt was behind us.
"Yeah,"

"Pretty baby. But now my hot bae." She curled my hair into her fingers. "You know sometimes there is something that bothers me about you." I played with the ribbon from her dress.

"Tell me," She went one step nearer. "It's your baggy clothes which hide your perfect body." I whispered into her ear.

"You smell especially good today." She slowly sniffed my neck, which tickled a bit.

"Let me taste you," I leaned forward to kiss her, but I heard steps coming. "And this is my sister. Look, I made her the pin that says best little sister on it." I turned around to the pictures of my sister. "Cute"

"My famous crab soup. Come and sit down on the table." She came back with a pot.

It was a bit awkward at first, but after the time, we had much fun.

"So, Ryujin, tell me why you applied for JYP." She asked. I wanted a little fun and teased her.

My index and middle finger wandered lightly on her thigh.

"I, uhm, I was on a concert for GOT7, and they casted me there." She swallowed. I put my hand under her dress and neared her belly.

"And you said yes right away?" She asked. "Mhhh," Ryujin nodded.

"Well, I'm getting dessert," She stood up and took the pot with her. "Where's the toilet?" Ryujin asked. "I show you," I quickly said.

We went upstairs and walked down the hallway. "Here it is," I opened the door with a smirk on my face. She pushed me through the door and locked up.

"How could such an innocent person be so playful?" She came over to me. "Just shut and kiss me," our lips collide. Her lip gloss tastes like cherry but just sweet.

My arms closed around her waist. Her hands cupped my cheeks.

"Please never leave me, Yinny." she stopped to breathe in between our kisses. "I won't."

I start to kiss down her neck.

"Dessert is done," my aunt shouted from downstairs. "Your aunt keeps interrupting us. I start to believe she's homophobic," we giggled.

"Wait," I stopped. She wiped my smeared lipstick away. "Perfect." She smiled at me.

"Thank's," I said and went downstairs first.