𝟎𝟏𝟔; 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀

"Is everything okay?" Yuna was the first one Jisu found. I wanted to nod but I couldn't.

"Let's get out of here" Yuna took my hand and leave the club. "Do you know, where Yeji and Chaeryoung are?" But Yuna couldn't give them an answer.

"I noticed we don't know each other as much as the others. So let's spend a bit of time together" Yuna tried to turn her thoughts on something else but she just answered with a simple "hm"

"We take a taxi" Ryujin came out with Yeji, Jisu and Chaeryoung. "Did you call or do we have to do it Now?" Yuna asked. "We did" Jisu confirmed.

As the taxi came Jisu, Ryujin, and I got in the first, and Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna in the next one.

As we were home I immediately went shower. I felt dirty after it, was it my fault? Why I'm crying? Some girls got even worse.

I showered for 30 minutes, what's long for me. "Everything okay?" Yeji knocked on the door. "Yes" I answered and came out of the shower.

I put on my ugliest oversize t-shirt and my only jogger pants. I wanted nothing close to my body.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Yeji asked. "No" I answered coldly. "I want to sleep. Good night" I walked into my bed.

"Do you want that I sleep with you in your bed this night?" Ryujin offered me. "Yeah" I nodded. She lay down behind me and put her arms protectively around my belly. "Thank you" I whisper. "That's a thing you don't have to thank me, this is of course" she said before the room filled with silence.

I couldn't sleep well this night. Thousands of thoughts tormented me overnight. "You look so tired" Chaeryeong noticed as we both sat at the table while eating breakfast.

"I couldn't sleep well too" Yuna almost talked as if she had swallowed something. "Why?" I asked. "Today we record our first song" she was so excited. "Oh, yes. How could I forget that" Chaeryeong grabbed her head.

"I'm so disappointed with you," Yuna said playfully. "Aedeulgwa nan dalla dalla dalla" I buzzed. "Sounds good here" Jisu took a mango off my plate. "Taste good here" she said and it was the first smile since Halloween night.

I am always a happy person so it was unusual for me to be down. The girls cheered as we won a marathon or something. I shyly put my hands over my face.

"What's up here?" Ryujin entered the room. "Good morning" Yuna greeted her.

"Can you reach me the strawberry jam?" I asked Jisu. "Here"

"Guys! Our clock is stuck. We have to be in the studio in thirteen minutes" Yeji rushed us at once. Now we had to be quick.

I took my raincoat, some black boots and my small bag, where I put my phone, a notebook and a purple pencil with a small bear at the end. (It's a little lucky charm for me)

We took a taxi to drive to the studio. We arrived 13 minutes later than we should have.

"Sorry. Our clock is stuck" Yeji apologised to the producer. "It's fine. It's JUST 13 minutes, but please be on point next time"

"Of course" she nodded. "I want Ryujin to be first" She entered the recording box.

He started the song and Ryujin started to rap. He had to give her many tips. Started very often from the beginning. I was afraid about my performance... What if he doesn't like me or my voice?

Yeji was next. She had the most lines. It took longer. But the producer was positive about her future. Next was Chaeryeong. Also, she got complimented for being good without much experience. Yuna was his trouble kid. He had problems with her age and believed she should have to wait for some years.

Now it was my part. I took my notebook and my pencil and put the headphones in. He gave me a go and I started.

"Wow, less power. I want you to sound confident but not too overpowered" He was shocked about my start.

I took his advice and it sounded already better. "Do you hear the difference?" He asked and I nodded. "It's better now"

I recorded all my lines and sat down on the couch. "You learn fast. But you have a long way to go"

"I can do this," I said proudly. "So I think too. The last is Lia" he named her by her stage name, which gave me goosebumps. It was unusual.

She entered the recording box and was about to put her headphones on.

The door of the studio opened and staff members and a strange girl came in. "This is Ara, your new member...."

────────
Note: Hey here's ayleé.
What do you think about itzy as seven member group? Comment if you prefer itzy as 6 or as 7