𝟎𝟏𝟗; 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐓

I loved the vibe of the song. It gave me in a better mood but it's a bit strange for me to listen to my own voice in a song.

I bumped into a person. "I'm sorry" A Girl with long dark brown hair and a perfect face apologised to me. "No, it's fine. It was my fault. I could have been more attentive"

"Weren't you the JYP trainee everyone talks about?" The girl mentioned the article which appeared last month. "Yeah, that's me. Hi" I was a bit uncomfortable. I wasn't prepared for a situation like this.

"Can we make a selfie?" She asked nervously. "Sure" Why today? I have no make-up on, a messy bun, the ugliest leggings and my coat which makes me look a bit chubby. Bad timing is a word I tattooed in my life.

I noticed that she was shaking. "Are you freezing?" I asked her. "No, I'm just the biggest JYP fan and I'm so excited for JYPs new girl group" she was so lovely in her personality.

"Can you give me some hints for your debut?" I made a shhh finger. "Have a nice day" and I left her.

I planned to make some pancakes for breakfast. When I was in England we did it a lot. There was the shop I worked in.

"Hi, Yuri" I greeted an old lady who was my boss before. She was totally sweet and calm. "How are you doing?" She asked while I searched for the eggs. "Oh, excited and a bit stressed, what about you?"

"Don't ask a 78-year-old lady how she is. How is the trainee life making? Is YG treating you well?" She was so caring. "Well, YG kicked me out because I was too weak. But I'm now a trainee at JYP and I can say my debut is near" I was proud when I told her.

"Wow, it's a hard way! My daughter was about to debut in snsd and later f(x) but they always found a way to not let her debut. She left because she wanted to go to college and an invoice with 1.215.000 won and she trained for 4 years" she seemed sad. "Oh god, this is horrible" I was shocked, I'm a bit afraid this could happen to me.

"How long did it take to pay everything back?" I asked carefully. I know it's a difficult question but I'm actually curious.

"Around 20 years" she pulled my goods over the Cash. "And what is she doing now?" She never told me about her daughter. "Well-" she signs. "She committed suicide after she couldn't see through the whole debt anymore" a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm sorry" I hugged her.

"Please promise me that you make a break if you need it" she sounds serious. "I promise"

"Nice that you were here again" I put all products in my bag. "I was happy too. I'll see you again soon" I left the shop.

It was nice to see her again. The story of her daughter made me think about a lot of my trainee life. I was a yg trainee before so am I getting an invoice?

When I arrived home Yuna came to me. "Shh" she put her finger on her mouth. I put slowly my jacket on the jacket hook. "What?" I whispered.

"You're so loud! All are sleeping" we went to our kitchen. "Where were you?" She asked. "I was buying some food for breakfast. I planned to make pancakes" I explained.

"Can I help you?" She asked excitedly. "Of course" I gave her flour and milk. "Mix this" I also reached her eggs.

"It's national food right?" She was interested. "I always ate it for breakfast in England" I waited for her to give me the Dough.

"You had a boyfriend there?" She asked me out of the blue. "Nah, I had no time for boys"

"Girls?" I felt exposed but she meant it sarcastically. "What about you? Did you have a boyfriend?" I tried to distract myself. "Once but it wasn't really serious"

"do you want me to fry or do you want?" I put a pan out. "I want" she put butter into the pan.

"I think your voice is pretty" it was kinda strange that she asked and compliment me out of nowhere. We not talk that much. "Thank you. I think yours is pretty special and recognising, while mine is similar to Jisu and Chaeryoung" she blushed.

"Buh" Jisu wearily trotted into the kitchen. "Good morning" Yuna greeted her.

"Ooh, this looks delicious" She gaped at the pancakes. "I know" I replied proudly while high fived Yuna.

"JYP wants to style our hair today. I heard Ryujin gets some colour" Jisu sounds exciting.