𝟎𝟎𝟓; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄

"We want you to join our pre debut group", My eyes got sparks as I heard what he said. It feels so unreal that I really disbelieved it. "Really?", I asked for being 100% sure he actually means it.

"Yes, you have to come with us now and for the others good luck for the future.", He makes his way out of the room as I followed him.

"Now is a group meeting. I actually wanted to disband the group. It wouldn't make that much sense. There's no really eye-catching as five. But as six you could make it look like it's complete", I listen carefully as we were in the elevator. I got a little panicked by small closed rooms.

At the end of the floor was the meeting room. It's taking one minute to reach it. As he opened the door, five girls and I guess some of the staff members sitting at one table.

"Sit down", he gave me chair where I could seat. "I actually wanted to disband the group officially, but there is spontaneous came an idea on my mind. I wanted to search for a new member before. I knew there is nobody who could fill the vibe as I noticed Yinnil. She is a new trainee at JYP Entertainment and I could definitely see her in itzy. That's Chai Yinnil, you're new member.", He explained everything to the others.

I looked up to Ryujin, who got sparks in her eyes. I blinked to her and she tried to hide a smile. "We spontaneous decide to debut you soon. So tomorrow will be the first song session.", He said before he left and the staff members with him.

Now we were just six in the room. The silence was so loud. Ryujin was the ice breaker. "I knew you would save us.", she couldn't hide her smile anymore. "Yeah, really thank you", the girl with cat eyes confirmed it.

"Oh, you're welcome", I wasn't really experienced with so much compliments.

"I'm Yeji", she introduced herself. "I'm Jisu", the girl next to her said. "I'm Yuna", the girl in the middle speaks up. "I'm Chaeryeong", the girl next to Ryujin was the last one to introduce herself to me. "I'm Yinnil but please call Yinny", I said.

We wanted to eat something in a restaurant to celebrate the good news and also to get to know each other better.

"How did this looser get a place in the group? I just guess she's a filler and even supposed to be in the line up.", Min tried to say as loud as she can. "Seems they jealous about you.", Yeji said provocative.

"Hey! Don't cry. She is our missing piece of the puzzle. She complete the line perfectly. So if you want to judge about someone just work on yourself.", Ryujin defend me.

"Look, there is a reason why she make the group debut soon", even Chaeryeong got fire in her eyes. Now we left the building with pride and dignity as a six piece member group.

We settled down in a restaurant for rich people. All looked over to our table. Well, all are in dress,blouse or suit and we are there with jogger pants, shorts,oversize t-shirts and crop tops. But we actually don't really care.

We got the menu card and my eyes stucked at the price. I mean what did I expect in a luxus restaurant. "I think we should share one meal", suggested Yeji and we all agree. "So what should we take?", Jisu asked.

My eyes stopped at the crab. "What's about that", I tapped on the meal on the card to show them what I meant. "Good Idea.", She agreed. "And actually, it's the only one.", Yuna drew our attention to the price.

"Can we order?", Ryujin drew the attention of a waiter to us. "Ofcourse! What do you want?", he came up to our table. "We want one of the gejang and six water please", Yeji ordered for all of us. "Can we also get six forks?", I added. "Ofcourse, You will be get it really soon.", He took the order.

We waited twenty minutes for our meal, but it looked so good and also taste good. I didn't eat much, I feel very insecure to eat in front of other people. But they seem as they wouldn't care, they just eat.

I wish I could eat without thinking. I mostly feel how my weight is growing, also I'm afraid to be my younger me again. I was very fat and also got bullied by my best friends, who got the biggest glow up while me got the biggest glow down.

As we finished the meal we'll searched up for some money in our pockets. I was the one with the lowest budget. "I'm so sorry girls", I was ashamed by myself. "It's fine. Next time when you have more money you can pay the most", Chaeryeong tried to comfort me.

Ryujin and me are on the way to my current dorm to help me with the move into their dorm. Meanwhile the others went home.

"Are you okay? You seem pretty worried.", she asked worried. "Oh, I'm just tired of the trainee life.", I tried to explain. "Soon there will be a new chapter we enter together.", she smiles towards me. "Yeah", I smiled back.

The whole way we say no words, we actually just enjoy the warmth of august and the pink orange sunset on the sky.

As I entered the dorm, I was happy nobody is home. "I do my clothes, you do the small things.", she nods as she starts the packing.
Hastily I put my panties in the bag. My secret is safe for now.

When my side was empty I wrote a little goodbye letter and put it on the fridge.

At the way home Ryujin stopped abruptly. "Yinny", I turned around to her. "I think i...", she stucked.