𝟎𝟏𝟐; 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Ofcourse I was afraid, I mean it's definitely a reason to kick me out. "They won't do that" Chaeryeong tries to think positively.

"Are you kidding me, they don't need me it's more I need them" I was afraid to loose my position in a group, but I was the most afraid of loosing my girls. We spent one month together and they are growing into my heart.

"Believe me, if you go down we will quit too" Jisu said determined. "No, you worked so hard for your dream. I don't want you to give all up because of me" I would feel bad if they would really do.

"Let's stop talking about negative things and let's wait for tomorrow. We should all sleep a bit" Yeji try to calm us.

This night I couldn't sleep well. The night Ryujin came over to my bed. I guess she wants to show me that I'm not alone.

"Have you slept well?" She knew the answer. "Not really" I turned around to look her into her face. "I believe you won't kick out, I bet they will be a bit mad but nothing badly" Ryujin tries to be positive as possible.

Hopefully she's right. I showered but skipped my breakfast. As we were in the company they left in our training room. "Good luck" Yeji gave me a bit of courage.

I knocked at the door of JYP. "Come in" I was totally nervous. I entered the room. "Hello" I bowed. "I guess you saw the photo of yourself" He started. "Unfortunately, yes" I said shy.

"First, I was mad you be so uncaring, but the interest on JYP Entertainment rose. Sales got higher than normally. So I want you to ask if you want to perform as trainee at MAMA Awards?" He was totally nice and calming.

"Yeah, I would love too" I didn't even knew what MAMA is but sounds nice to me.

"You will join with Stray kids as Artist of JYP in Korea. Twice is planned to join in Japan. Do you have a song, you would like to perform?" He asked me.

"Uhhm maybe- do you know Camila Cabello?" I asked shy. "Who don't know her, Fifth harmony was a big thing" he laughed as if this is the most obvious answer. "I would like to perform I have questions/Crying in the club. The remix is just heaven on earth for me" He was stunned to speak, opened you tube and played the song.

"I will ask one of our best choreographer for this. Congrats you will be the first trainee to perform at the MAMA Awards" he said proud.

"Thank you for giving me this chance" I was shocked they would be so proud of me as trainee. I left his office.

I want to prank the girls, before I entered the practice room I cried some fake which wasn't that hard.

"No! This can't be real" Yeji stopped the music as I entered the room. "No, no no" Ryujin ran to me, she was the first one to hug me. "They want to let me perform at MAMA" as I saw their shocked face I knew it's something bigger than I thought.

"You as a TRAINEE?" Yeji was so excited. "What is MAMA exactly" All glared confused to me. "You don't what MAMA Awards are?" All said in choir. I shoked my head.

"It's Kpop's most important Award show" Chaeryeong explained. "It's like Grammy Award just in Korea" Jisu tried to find a example for me to understand what an impact this Award show has.

"No way!" I was totally exhausted after realising, what JYP expect from me. "What's your song choice" Yuna asked interested. "Do you the Music Video of Camila Cabello's Crying in the club?" She nodded. "I loved the remix of I have questions and Crying in the club" I confessed.

"I believe you will shock everyone" Jisu smiled at me. "Hello, I'm your new Dance teacher. I got the demos of your songs and had to do a choreographie. So let's begin" A woman came into the room.

"The beginning position are from left to right: Jisu, Chaeryeong, Yeji as Center, Yuna and Ryujin" they positioned themselves. "And what about me?" I asked confused about she didn't call my name. "You go behind Yeji" I did what she said to me.

This day she taught us the intro of "Dalla Dalla" This is what we named the song like. I'm honest, I love have a song like this.

As I heard Twices concept is soft pop I was afraid we would get the same. Don't get me wrong, they are great with it but I couldn't imagine myself to act cute just for the concept.

I'm glad we got girl crush/be yourself Concept. I want to do similar music like Stray kids. I'm so fascinated of them and how they produce their own music. I covered some 3Racha songs as I was trainee at YG. The news that I support Stray kids at MAMA makes it even better.

I can't decide who my bais is but I bet it's Changbin. I was always impressed by his raps, that's what keeps me going on to fight myself into a rap position. But I choosed a vocal song because I'm not that confident in my raps right now,well that's why.