𝟎𝟏𝟓; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄

The day arrived and Halloween was all over the streets. I thought about Jisu's words and pepped my costume a bit.

I asked my grandma if she could make a crop top and a short out of it. In between the arms are fishnets.

Because my grandma is living in Japan, my uncle had a trip to South Korea because of his job, and he bring it to me.

I received an email from my school.

Dear Jilly,

We heard that you are about to debut into a kpop group, but we hope you can do justice to your school performance under this stress and they do not neglect it. This is the last year and in spring are the exams. We would like to invite you from 05.05-05.17 to take your exams here.

The Theme for your art project is "Halloween"
Deadline: 11.14

Your Goldsmiths team

Since my dad passed away I had to move back to Korea, but I didn't want to give up my scholarship. I explained everything and they offered to hire a teacher in Korea to teach me all subjects and I will just send my art to them. Before that, I show it to my teacher, who takes photos as evidence in case something doesn't work with the import or export.

I always drew nature. Since I am in the group I draw some people in my pictures. The first one ever was Ryujin, I drew our first encounter. As we were in the park.

They liked it a lot so I drew Yeji while dancing. All moves I did with different colours. The last thing was Jisu and me in the forest.

I believe I will draw some moments while me and Jisu doing jokes on strangers' doors.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" Chaeryeong came into my room. "Of course, What's the matter?" I was a bit afraid because she sounded so sad.

"I-I am afraid to debut" now I was confused. "Well not really to debut, more than the people wouldn't like me. I mean I'm the least good, even the Korean beauty standards confirm this-"

"Holy- What are you talking about? These beauty standards are so fucking toxic, no one should care about them. You're so a wonderful, beautiful, talented girl. Real fans will love you no matter how you are. And I believe they will see you as the dancer" I put her hands in mine. She smiled a bit.

"In a classic cake belongs flour, eggs, butter, sugar, milk and baking soda. If you left out an ingredient it won't be a classic cake anymore. Our group is special because all of us put our personal spark into the group. We all choose to be in the group for a reason." I tried to keep her with us.

She hugged me. Yeji wanted to get us all into the living room but as she saw us she stopped at the door and smiled.

I felt something wet my t-shirt. I gently stroked her hair and she slowly broke away from the hug. "We all meet in the living room, do you have time now?" Yeji stuck her Head through the door.

"OK" I stand up and took Chaeryeong with me.

"What's the matter?" I asked confused. "I wanted to make sure that you know that this is the last day we have completely free time before we debut. So we have to enjoy it" Yeji made sure for us to know this.

"I wish you a good party night" I commented. "Let's made a promise to always protect each other and watch out for the others""Promise"
we gave each other the little finger oath.

Jisu and I went into her room. "I got some jokes. Who won the skeleton beauty contest? No body" Jisu smiled. "Okay it's not bad but not good"

"What's the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which" I told another one. "It's a six out of ten"

"What's a vampire's favorite fruit? Neck-tarines" she nodded as she liked it but is not really convinced.

"What do dentists hand out at Halloween? Candy. It's good for business" at this one she actually laughed. "We should took this one"

After we found the perfect joke, we disguised ourselves. "Wow, you look so pretty. Sad that we couldn't spend time this night" Ryujin admired me. "Yeah, I would also like to spend more time with you but we're so busy these days" I sat next to her on her bed.

"Well, but I wish you a good night" she kissed me. "Yeah, I see u later" I kissed her back and left the room.

Jisu and I went from house to house. It reminds me of Halloween with my dad. The people on the door were all so happy and friendly. I missed that.

"We got many sweets now, what if we went to the party where the others are?" Jisu suggested. It was a fun night. "Okay"

We went to the club they were in. There were no age limitations. "I will get us some drinks" Jisu left me.

I danced to the song which the DJ played. "Hey sweetie, what's up" a random boy came over to me. I was a bit uncomfortable. He came closer. "Wanna dance with me?"

"No thanks" I wanted to leave him but he grabbed my hand. "Let me go"

"You will dance with me" He put a hand on my hip. "Don't touch me" I squeezed my nails into his hands.

"Hey. Put your dirty hands off her" Ryujin stood next to him. "What do you want?" he said considerably. She gave him a kick on his arm. He put his hands off me and Ryujin pulled me away.

"Thank you" tears rushed into my eyes. "It's fine, now you're in my arms. Save"

"What happened?" Jisu came back with the drinks. "look for the others we have to talk"