𝟎𝟐𝟖; 𝐌𝐄?!

"Whoever will be your group members. They have to be happy." I hugged her. "It was nice to see you again." I said goodbye and went on to look for water.

They ran out of water bottles in the cafeteria, so I had to go downstairs. It was a cool harsh light, and fridge humming was very loud.

But I couldn't find it.

"You took very long." Chaeryeong was suddenly in front of me. "Oh god, you scared me." Her expression was very serious.

"When Ryujin and I told you about our relationship, you seemed unhappy. I'd like to know why." This has been keeping me busy all day. She sighed. "I'm happy for you, and you two deserve the world."

"So, then what's the reason?" I raised my eyebrows. "You know JYP is really strict when it's about dating. If this comes out.... I'm worried about losing you." She gulped. "Don't  worry. I won't leave this early. You have to put up with me for a while now, at least 7 years." We laughed.

"I know you did it again." She killed the mood. "Huh?" I knew what she meant, but I just needed to hear it. "You spat out your food again. So at 3am. I heard it." Her eyes filled with anger but more with disappointment.

"It's a habit." I bit nervously on my lip. "Biting nails, picking hair, or biting lips is a habit, but an eating disorder is a disease. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but you need help." She took my hand. "I can help you get a therapist. You don't need to go through it alone." We hugged.

"Let's get up. We have to practise before we shoot the music video tomorrow." I took six bottles, and we took the elevator up.

We entered the room, and JYP himself visited us before we shot the music video. I was scared of this man. His aura seems so cold, and there's just something wrong with him. Or I think of him in this way because he's my boss.

"I want to see you dance and give you some tips before you shoot the music video."

We got in position, and his poker face mode turned on. The whole time, he acted as if we  did mistakes for three minutes straight.

"Okay. I noticed some of you missed a few details. The arm details in the chorus were a little week. You need a little bit more power." He showed it by himself.

"Like this?" I tried to implement what he wanted from us. "Yeah, that's good."

He gave us a lot of tips to sharpen our moves.

"Jill. I found the perfect choreographer for your MAMA performance." He talked to me. "Really, thank you so much for this opportunity." I felt so bad for my members, especially for Chaeryeong, who trained the longest. They deserve it so much more than me.

"Your performance will be right after Stray kids. I couldn't sign up for you directly because trainees never performed at MAMA."

"You don't have to do this. Why did you choose me? What's so special with me?" I forced to smile. "It's a good promotion for itzy. You're good, and I want to show what to expect with the upcoming group of JYP Entertainment. I want to tease but don't want the public to lose the Wow effect." He gave me a detailed answer. "Then let's create the Wow effect." I gave him a high five.

"Then good luck for tomorrow. Go to bed early and gather strength for tomorrow." He left us.

"Today's dance practice is ending." The staff confirmed the end of today's work.

"And what do we want to eat today?" Yeji asked. "Let's eat ramen today." Ryujin suggested. "Then Ryujin and me will buy ramen, and you go home."

"I still can't believe it. Wow, we will debut." Yuna jumped around happily. "When you see ourselves in three years, what's your vision?" I asked.

"Hopefully, we are making a successful comeback." Chaeryeong answered. "A world tour would be a dream." Jisu explained. "I want to do something like a variety show to present our chemistry and challenge character." Yuna expressed her wish.

"What about you?" Jisu asked my question back. "I'm honest. I want to show our future fans to be confident whatever they do."

"That's a pretty cute goal." Chaeryeong commented.

The evening was funny, and we played some board games before we went to sleep.

In the morning, I needed some strong coffee. We were picked up very early and driven to the set. We got prepared with vlog cameras, and they explained that we all get our own behind the scenes video.

"I'm pretty anxious." I grabbed Yeji's arm. "Don't worry. They will love you."