𝟎𝟑𝟑; 𝐏𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

"What did she do?" I leaned back on my chair.

"She exposed his affair with his math teacher Mrs.Kim. His grades were actually pretty low, and all opportunities were gone." Seohyun got her ordered tea.

"Jaeho teased her and sent the nxdes she sent him to our class group. Just imagine what our revenge could look like." Yura tapped her leg.

"But he was too hard with her." I pressed my lips together. "She deserved it." Yura played with her fake nail.

"Let's just not. I moved on. You should, too." I put my hand on her arm. "Oh no. I won't forget what she did." There was pure anger in her eyes.

Flashback

"That's the best birthday ever." Yura hold a glass of the cheap sparkling wine in the air.

"Let's play truth or dare since we have a lot of truth serum intus." suggested Seohyun.

"Why not?" Hinara liked the idea. "I have no secrets."  I sat down next to them. "Okay. Yura. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Mh. Truth. I like to start simple." She was looking forward to my question. "Alcohol or sleeping pills?" It's a question only me and her could understand.

"Hmm, both." She laughed.

When I came back to Korea, I took her to a support group about the loss of loved ones. She had lost her twin brother to cancer. I knew she went to the same school, and we struck up a conversation.

She's a rich kid, the same as Seohyun. She introduced me to her friend group. Hinara was poor as me, but she was friends with Seohyun since kindergarten.

"Seohyun. Truth or dare." She moved on. "Dare. I have no interesting secrets." Seohyun explained. "Kiss someone in this room." Yura raised playful her eyebrow. "No matter who?"

"No matter who!" Everyone was curious about who she wanted to kiss.

Seohyun was the IT girl in the school. Every guy wants a date, and every girl wants to be her best friend.

She crawled to Hinara. Their lips are about to collide. Until she moved her head and kissed me instead. The world stopped thirty seconds, or at least it's the length of the kiss.

"Your Cherry lip gloss is good." She licked her lips and crawled back to her original spot.

"Cheap can also be good." I giggled.

"Okay. Hinara. Truth or dare?" She passed the question to Hinara was the biggest mistake ever. "Truth."

"Tell us a secret."

"You know Yura. I had a crush on your brother." she slurred. "Yeah? How can I forget? You talked about him 24 hours." She laughed.

"I slept with him before he died." She seemed really proud of myself. Yuras' smile dropped. "You're the reason he's dead."

Her brother was on the way to heal  until the day his energy sank drastic, and he had no more strength to conquer cancer, and eventually, he died.

"And Yinny. I took some money from your household budget." I felt betrayed. "I have just as little as you. Why did you do that?"

"Oh, Seohyun. I told your ex that you wrecked his car. He gave me a lot of money." Now she laughed. "That's enough for me. Leave my house immediately." Yura slapped her in the face and threw her out of her house.

"You're going to pay for that, bitch." Oh. and she meant it.

Flashback ends

"But we did revenge. It's never better than what she did." I felt bad. "I remind you, she stole your money, destroyed Seohyun reputation and killed my brother. She deserved everything we did." Yura crossed her arms.

"Seriously? The last thing went to far. I was fine with everything but no. It wasn't right." Also Seohyun felt bad.

"You agreed!" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I wanted to ruin her reputation but nxde video post on every social media page was too harsh." Yura thought it's a good idea to use a fake account to get nxdes from her.

"And I didn't want to involve her mother." Yura slipped something under her mother to make it look like she stole something. As a result, she lost her job and was unable to find a new one.

"And we never wanted to harm anyone." To revenge her brother we lured them to a steep cliff. Yura and Hinara had an argument until she pushed Hinara.

She was hospitalized with broken bones and fell into a comma. Now she wants revenge. What the others don't know is that I corrected my mistake and kept visiting her in the hospital.

After I had to leave my job because I became a trainee, I gave Yuri to the old lady Hinara's mother as compensation. I also apologized to her personally.

"Well. Nice to meet you again but I have to go." And I left them alone with their problems.