𝟎𝟐𝟎; 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝟔 𝐎𝐑 𝟕 𝐍𝐎𝐖?

The pancakes were done, and we three set the table. "Mhh, smells good." Yeji and Chaeryoung came in.

"Right," Jisu was proud of Yuna. "We should wake Ryujin." Yeji's eyes collided with mine. "And Ara," Yuna added. "Oh," she whispered.

"I can do this." Jisu wanted to do that. I was just happy, I don't have to do it.

We waited at the table for the three. Nobody dared to say a word.

"Good morning." Ryujin came in, in the best mood. "Morning," I mumbled. Also, Ara came in with a smile brighter than the sun.

Ryujin sat between me and Yuna. In front of me was Ara. "And? Have you learned much?" Chaeryeong asked her. "Oh yeah, Ryujin could clear much of my questions." She was so positive.

For me, she was so fake. It was obvious. Her smile, her positivity... Ugh, it sucks.

"And when are you doing your own experience?" I said provocatively. "I'm only here until noon." It was kinda a relief for me.
"Oh, how sad." There was a bit ironic in Jisu's voice.

"Yeah," Ara rolled her eyes. The rest of the breakfast was super quiet. The tension between Jisu, Ara, and me was so obvious.

"I'm cleaning up. You should get ready," Jisu suggested. "I'll help you," I offered. Jisu nodded. We took the dishes and went to the kitchen. Jisu closed the door.

"She's so annoying," she rolled her eyes. "Ugh, I thought I was the only one who thought that." I felt so validated. "No, you're not the only one who is pissed off by her," Jisu was obviously annoyed.

"But I'm really wondering why JYP would debut a solo artist. Aren't they famous for their groups, especially girl groups?" I did my homework. I watched a lot of YouTube videos about our company.

"You educated yourself," she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, but it's true. JYP didn't debut a solo artist in a decade, so I couldn't understand what's so special with her." Jisu gave me a towel.

"I noticed that JYP newest groups, debuts with odd numbers. Also, the debut team of Stray Kids' survival show also had 7 members." I realized what she was trying to explain. "This means?"

"Hurry, we have our stylist date, and PD nim wants to meet us." Yeji put us under pressure.

"Okay, we are done for now," I threw the towel on the table.

We went into the car, which picked us 7 up. Nervously, we sat in the car, and I thought a lot about Jisu's words. I was in a car with Jisu and Yuna, while the others were in the other car.

"Do you really think they would do that, I mean, we even recorded our song," I shared my doubts. "Well, if they think she's a great attraction for the group, I think they would." But I couldn't imagine her being a member. Flirt with Ryujin.

"What are you even talking about?" I totally forgot Yuna wasn't with us when we talked about Ara.

"Uh, nothing," Jisu doesn't want to talk about it. "We find it strange that JYP wants to debut a solo artist and thought they wanted to add her in our group." It was fair to tell her, so I thought.

"Are you sure?" But we only nodded.

"So my guess is that they want to create a new BoA." I was totally confused about what she meant. "Who is BoA?"

"Oh god, you don't know her. That needs to be a crime." Yuna was shocked. "She's a soloist from SM, which debuted in 2000 and is still active," Jisu explained. "Thank you,"

"You think? He had so much success with Twice. Why do a group and a soloist in the same year?" It won't fit into my mindset.

The car stopped, and we were at the company.

There was a styling room with a lot of scissors and colours. JYP was also in there. We sat down on the chairs.

"The reason why I wanted you here was your debut," He started.

"I watched a lot of your dancing, and there was one point I wasn't satisfied with. The choreo looked much better with an odd number group. I listened to your 6 member version of Dalla Dalla, and I asked myself, "What if Itzy debuts with six members?" So then I listened to the version with Ara and made the final decision to debut all of you 7 in itzy." I had the feeling he told us his whole life story.

"Congrats," Ryujin hugged Ara. Yeji, Chaeryeong, and Yuna joined the hug.

Jisu and I had to be forced, but in the end, we joined, too.

"That's why she visited you in the studio," He said. "Let's listen to it," Yuna played the song.