𝟎𝟏𝟒; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

"Are you okay?" Ryujin's voice got me out of my daydream. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I was thinking about my mom and my sisters.

"6 magherita pizzas!" The customer screamed through the pizzeria. "That's ours" I stand up to get the pizzas.

I'd paid and we leave the pizzeria in the dark. "You didn't need to pay it all by yourself" Ryujin put her hand on my arm to stop me.

"I feel like I had to. I mean I have to thank you for so much especially you" my guilt was hearable. It's not an of course to get a girl what you find on street crying because she messed as a trainee or introduce me that nice into the group.

"Do you even know what you talking about? You don't have to thank me, you're enough for me to realise what I did right" her hand slipped into my hand.

"See, you perform at MAMA Awards as a trainee, you got into our group because you did because of yourself, you got a JYP trainee because they loved you. I just helped and gave them advice. But everything else you did on your own" I never saw this in this way.

"Well, you're right" I confirmed her answer.
"Finally, you see it" she smiled.

The whole way home was full silence. I noticed the scary decorations the people put in front of their houses. You can feel the Halloween. Just two days and it's Halloween.

At home, they all sit on the couch and wait for us or I guess more for the food. "Mhh, this looks so good" Jisu wide her eyes. It's a long time ago I ate something like this.

"I saw so many Halloween decorations, I asked myself what we're doing on Halloween?" I asked.

"Party, Party and Party," Yeji said happily. "Oh yeah, me too" Chaeryeong was kinda excited.

"I would like to run from house to house to chase after sweets" all stared at me as if I told them I murdered my cat or something like that.

"If you want not to be alone, I can stay with you" Ryujin offers. "She won't be alone. For me, it's also interesting to be like my 8 years" Jisu said excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess Jisu and me chase after sweets and the others go partying. What's with you Yuna?" Sometimes I forget about her, it's because we don't really have a bond or even talked to each other.

"I would like to go to a party," she said shyly.

"Okay, so you four go to a party and we go together?" Jisu said and all nodded.

It's some time ago Jisu and I was in the woods together and I'm happy to spend time with her but I would love to have some time with Ryujin alone.

We all ate up and Jisu and me doing the cleanup. "What's your costume?" She asked me.

"Don't laugh at me but I will be a pumpkin?" I noticed she hold her laugh. "I guess I will be a witch again" Yeah it was totally different from mine.

"Why do you want to be a pumpkin, I mean you could be everything but why did you choose to be a pumpkin?" Jisu asked.

"I was 8 years old and it was Halloween. My dad was with us to chase after sweets. To add I usually do not come with us and my mom is always with us, but she was busy so my dad was with us and he's totally funny and sarcastic. Well, he said that we should tell them jokes instead of "trick or treat" and he totally entertained the people. He always makes fun of my costume what I think now it's so cool" I explained.

"I would love to meet him one day" she was excited. "He died four years ago," I said coldly.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't want to make you sad" she was very sorry or that's what her eyes are saying. "No, it's fine. I love to talk about him. My mum wouldn't let me" Yeah for her, he never existed.

"Hey, we should do it again with jokes, do you have some good ones?" Jisu asked but I hadn't good ones. "No, let's ask our members" I suggested.

We first went to the room of Yeji and Chaeryoung. "Do you have some good jokes?" We asked but they couldn't help us. a
Also, Yuna and Ryujin weren't very helpful.

"One thing we could do is "google it"" I my voice deepened to make it sound creepier.

"Alright" she winked at me and put her laptop on the table.

"This one is good" tipped my finger on the screen. "Oh my god yes" she agreed with me.