𝟎𝟐𝟕; 𝐔𝐏𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

"I'm so happy for you two. She's seems to be your light in your life," my aunt commented when I came back. "She definitely does."

Twenty seconds passed, and Ryujin came in. "I hope you like chocolate pudding." My aunt said. "Of course. I love it." She smiled polite.

The dessert time was more relaxed and funny. My aunt told us some funny stories about her school time.

Once, when she was fifteen, she got mysterious love letters. At the same time, there was a boy appearing macho openly flirting with her. She rejected him because the way the other boy was appreciating and romantic attached her. So she met him and learned that the two were the same person. He was afraid to be openly vulnerable as he wanted to keep his bad boy image alive.

"Why did you break up?" I was interested. "We were pretty long a couple, but when it was time to go to college, our ways parted. He moved to another city, and we thought it's the best way to break up." she told us.

"Oh, listen to me, I sound like a bitter old lady."

"You need to date someone." I was ambitious to find some nice guy for her. "I'm too old for this." She said. "Uhm, you're thirty-four. You act like you already have one foot in grave." I got furious.

"Just don't be worried about me. I'm fine."

"Okay," I was annoyed.

"Well, it's late. I think we should go now. Tomorrow will be a hard practice day." I stood  up. "I think we should go instead of using a taxi," I suggested. "Sure. No problem." Ryujin took her jacket.

"Thank you for the nice evening." Ryujin thanked my aunt. "It was nice to meet you. please come back someday." we said goodbye and left.

"If we go this way, we reduce a bit of time as if we take the city way." I showed to a forest way. "Okay." She was hesitant but went along anyway.

I took her hand, and we were walking through the forest at night.

"I love you." She stopped. "I love you too." I came over to her. "I want to tell the members that you’re mine,"

"Yeji already knows it. When we talked, she mentioned that they knew there's something going on between us, but they weren't sure." I explained. "I think now is the right time to tell," She said. "Tomorrow, at breakfast?" I suggested. "Good idea,"

After a thirty minute walk, we are at home again. It was 11pm.

I was really nervous when I woke up. It's now time for our confession. "Good morning." I was the last one to join the breakfast table.

I feel like I need some black coffee today. Yesterday's food was heavy on my stomach. I would have liked to throw up, but I think that's why I eat less today.

"Yinny and I have to tell you something." Ryujin was so serious. It sounded like someone died or something.

"Don't tell me that you both want to leave the group?" Chaeryeong was totally scared. "No, that's not it." I needed to calm her down.

"Yinny and I are dating." Silence broke through after her sentence.

"You two are really a cute couple." Yeji broke the silence first. "Congratulations, you two," Yuna was so euphoric.

"How long is this going on?" Jisu asked. "When I joined the group, but it was kinda obvious after we first met in that park." I explained.

Only Chaeryeong wasn't as happy as the others.

"We have to celebrate that." Yuna, hold up her apple juice. "For our young couple. Cheers,"

"Anyways, you have to pack your breakfast. We have to go now." Yeji gave me a lunch box where I could fill my food in.

"I'm not that hungry!" I said. "But you will." Yuna cut some cucumbers and carrots. "At least a bit?"

"Okay," I gave up.

From 7 am to 10 am, we practised. We had no water, so I went downstairs to get some water.

"Yinny, hey," a voice behind me called my name. "Lily! Hi," Behind me was Lily, a girl who helped me when I was new in the company.

"I heard you will debut soon. You did it, girl." She had those sunshine smiles in her face. "Thank you. But what about you? Your vocals are flawless. How could you not be in itzy instead of me?" She was in every way a better choice than me.

"Thank you, aww, that's so cute from you. They told me they want to debut a vocal based group after yours. I'm the top choice for that group, they said. But in terms of dancing and rap, you're totally better than me." I missed her.