𝟎𝟐𝟒; 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒

"I'm ah -" My aunt opened her eyes wide. "I'm so happy for you." She found her words again.

"Is it someone of your group members?" Sunghi asked. I nodded.

"It's Shin Ryujin." I smiled softly. "If she makes you happy, it'll be fine." Sunghi said.

"I would like to meet her, you should maybe bring her for dinner." My aunt offered me. "I would love to." I wasn't expecting such positive feedback.

"I think we leave now," Sunghi wants to go. "Sure. It was nice to see you in a while." I said goodbye to her, and we left.

"Where's your dorm?" I asked. "Oh no, I have a schedule. I can't go home now." She said. "Then goodnight, I have to go in the other direction." We separated right at the hospital.

I entered the dorm, and a worried Ryujin came over. "Are you okay?" She hugged me. It was so tight that I thought she was about to suffocate me.

"Yeah? Why?" I was totally confused. "You were suddenly so hysterical,"

"Where are the others?" I asked. "They are sleeping, I told them I would wait for you," I  nodded.

We were going in our room and sat down opposite my bed. She holds my hands to comfort me.

"I visited my mom in hospital." Ryujin's eyebrow raised. "Is she okay?"

"She gave birth to another baby. Well, I didn't even know she's pregnant. Remember when I met my sister. I got the information from her." I tried not to cry. "Oh god," She stroked my arm.

"And today, I had to find out that my mom took advantage of me all the time. Remember, I worked for my mom to get her money, I thought she needed it, but she used it for a trip to Hawaii," Now I couldn't stop me from crying.

"Wow, that's hard. I would love to go to the hospital and tell her my opinion." She hugged me from the side and lay her head on my shoulder.

"She deserves to burn in hell," I was so surprised about myself that it just got out of my mouth.

"Don't worry, one day she will come to you and begs for your forgiveness," I had to laugh. Like yeah, it's true. She only loves money and luxury.

"But there is something else I had to tell you," I free from her hug to look into her eyes. "Yeah?" Now she was a bit worried.

"I told my aunt and my sister about us," she stared at me. "My aunt wants to meet you,"

Her eyes widen. They had fear but also pure happiness and excitement. "Is there something you don't eat?"

"No, and I don't have allergies," she said. "So what about tomorrow? We have practice, and after, we have no important schedule."

"Perfect."

I kissed her and stood up to change my clothes to my pyjama. It seems like she enjoys what she sees.

"I'm tired. Let's go sleep." she just nodded dazedly. "Good night." I kissed her on her forehead and lay down on my bed.

I don't know. It was kinda funny teasing.

On the next day, I wore a purple knit sweater and my favourite leggings. After crying, my face was a little swollen. So I took an ice cube and rubbed it over my face.

"What are you doing there?" Chaeryeong and Yuna sat down at the breakfast table. "Don't you know it? It's for a swollen face." Chaeryeong was so confused that Yuna didn't know.

"I even heard it should reduce and heal acne, but I mean self-made is mostly better for your skin than some beauty products you get in a drug store." I explained. "I didn't know. Thanks for this instructive info," Yuna seemed very interested.

"Yeah, there's a time I felt very ugly and used to watch every beauty hack I could find on the Internet." I never thought about beauty operations, but I had no money, and after some years, I felt a little prettier.

"You felt ugly?" Both said at the same time. "I was fourteen and really stupid." I justify myself.

"You're so pretty." Yuna seemed a bit mad. "The two of yours never need to think about plastic surgery because you're natural pretty." Both of them were the definition of pretty.

"I am?" Chaeryeong asked. It hurt my heart with this question.

"Of course." I looked for my hand mirror. After finding it, I put it in front of her.

"Look at your eyes, those well shaped eyes, and your colour feels like midnight. And your rosy lips are a bit shaped like a heart. There is no need to shame about your ears because it gives you character." Yuna agreed with everything I said.

Tears rolled down her cheeks.