¥ Adventure 1 ¥

Slimecicle POV-

      I laughed loudly in-front of the group as rain heavily drip down from the dark black sky in Bungerburg. People around me talk loudly about what I was doing. But I didn't listen nor respond. I open my mouth," THE ONE THING I NEEDED WAS A FUSE!.. And you just gave me one. But what the fuck do I know, I'm just the unpaid intern". I smile again, pulling the stone lever while I look at Jschlatt and SwaggerSouls. My 'bosses'. Then.

BOOM

    They all thought it was just a simple trick, that I would never blow up BungerBurg because who would be crazy enough to fill the whole ground with TNT.

But I was.

I was crazy enough to do it.

    I've grown tired of the work, the bossing around. The, "Charlie do this", "Charlie fix this"...  After the explosion, all I could see was white. Nothing else. I was all alone, without regrets, nothing of the sorts, only me and my thoughts as my body dies while my spirt go somewhere else. I just hope I go to a peaceful place.

My eyes flicker open. The first thing I see is clouds, and pillars, even the blue sky, I noticed I was in a room with a few big thrones, and also it was just me, alone. Nothing more. Each throne is different from the other. One on my left is mostly red, it has a lantern at the side, and the throne is carved as a bear. But a red one, weird. The one in-front of me is blue this time, there is no carved animal or anything, most of it is covered from diamonds while both of the arm-rests is white. While the last one to my left is... A wooden chair? Not much is happening to it, nothing out of the ordinary. Just a wooden chair.

    I look at where I'm sitting. I was on a throne too. It's theme green like some parts of my body,  it has wood on the right of the arm rest  while some parts has leaves sticking on the green slime, while the rest is white. I look around more and questioned.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

And, am I the only one?

    I question my thoughts even more, though nothing is giving me answers. So I decided to stand up and walk around. For a few minutes, I see nothing, I just look at the same things over and over, until I see a stairs leading down. I'm a bit scared since I have just died and I have no idea where I am, but I try to soothe myself and go walk downstairs.

Like the upstairs, its' walls are all white. But the different thing is the room is more compact and obviously has tons of levers all over the place. I just skip around the place, while my conscious is telling me to flick one on to see if something happens, but the other hand, it might be dangerous.

     I look around more, seeing lots more levers, but I stop and see a random lever, something in my mind is telling me that this one is important, that this lever will tell me something in this god forsaken place. I was hesitant to touch it but something stopped me.

A sound of footsteps coming down.

   I panic, trying to hide myself. But I notice one second after, that this room is filled with levers and nothing more. I have no hiding spots to go to, so I began to panic even more. I run around the room as my heartbeat fastens, and my brain can't even comprehend what I will do right now to save myself. Until.

"Charlie?"

•End of Chapter•

Hope you guys like it.

639 words.