𝕐 Adventure 2- Part 3 𝕐

*Warning- There is no warning, so stop reading this. Stop. Why are you still reading. Ok, ok, I will stop writing, just read the story.*

   Quackity POV- 

   It has been a day when I last talked to Slime. The day where he suddenly looked at the window, seeing something that I have not yet seen. When I looked at his eyes in that moment. The look of shock went through his eyes. He has yet to tell me, but I am very worried. I've never seen Slime like this. Ever. I mean I have seen him have his expression plastered on his face, but this felt different, there was no laugh afterwards, no joke. Slime was serious for a minute straight. Serious is not the trait I would give to Slime ever since day one. Most of his emotions were happy...

I don't know why I've cared for Slime ever since he has stuck onto me like slime. Literally.

But he was a person who I have had for the longest. He was pure, he was genuine. He made me feel things, and he cured me of all of my emotional problems. Even when he made some on his own.

But never mind that. All I want to know is what he saw. I know he probably wouldn't want to tell me since he tried ignoring the subject I put on when I try to smoothly ask the question, of 'what happened yesterday?' But like he only ignored the question, and started a new topic that is completely different, but I will get the answer. Some way or another. Because I was actually worried.

*1 week and 3 days has past*

    I groan loudly in my office, putting my head on my desk that contains paper work I have yet done. "How the hell can I break the truth out of him when.. He just ignores the issue at hand that I give him. I kind of have no right to yell at him, but this is getting fucking annoying." I stood up from my chair while I pacing back and forth, thinking of more plans to shake the truth out of that slimy guy. But I am just losing hope ever day... I know Slime has always been honest to me. But why has he been like this now? I know he is hiding something, but what is it. 

   We've been training like I've said, I have been teaching everything I have planned for him. And today, is a break for all of the things we have been doing, I needed to catch up with paper work anyway, but the thought of Slime has been bothering me. 

  "Ugh. I just need to focus on the matter on hand. Paper work. But... What if Slime is in danger? What if the thing he saw was a warning sign from Wilbur or some other shit person that wants my blood... Goddamnit." I play with my clothing to calm myself down, still trying to think what I can do.

Sunlight hits my eyes from the window to my left. A breeze of fresh air comes willingly inside my room, which is filled of stress from the person who has created it. Me. 

I hear a sound of knocking outside of my wooden door.

It startled me, releasing me from my clouded thoughts. I squint my eyes, then walked to the door.

   I see my shadow on the corner of my eye, while I hear the sound of clicking and clomping from my shoes. That tune filled my mind. As that sound stopped echoing in my room, I twist my hand when I open the door. Seeing one of my employees in-front of me, she has a agitated emotion broadcasted on her face. While sweat peers down her face. She looks up at me, showing every emotion to know what's going on.

Assumptions crowds my brain like how light quickly shines in a room, radiating every corner, lighting the whole room quickly.

"What the fuck happened?.."

*A few days ago*

      Slimecicle POV-

  I yawn quietly in my bed. I started to open my eyes. Then a sense of warmness came over me because of the bed lay.

I smile. Because it is a new day to enjoy. With Quackity from Las Nevadas, and friends!

   As I become comfortable of my surroundings, I stand up, putting on is object that I call 'throwing grounds', because I like throwing them, and Quackity from Las Nevadas say they belong on the ground. Also saying that they are called 'shoes'? I think that was the word, but it was boring to say. So I just mixed both words. Even when he lectures me to not throw them ever once and awhile, and only saying these are only for my feet. But I knew what he was doing. He mentions this so I can easily grab them from my feet and throw them than just getting them from my room and back. He was a genius. I could never come up with that.

   As I put on my normal clothes on, I started to walk upstairs and outside to see what was happening. When I was about to go to Quackity from Las Nevadas' office, I see his door was open. I peek inside, seeing no-one was there, light shines on his room from the windows. I put and two and two together. Knowing that Quackity from Las Nevadas never came to this room. He would always come to his office early in the morning and turn the lights on. And I know he wouldn't forget to close the light whenever he leaves the room. 

Something was wrong.

We weren't suppose to do another lesson, because he said he needed to catch up on work again. So I complied since he is Quackity from Las Nevadas.

I strided outside, looking around. But I don't see the beanie Quackity from Las Nevadas always wear in the crowds of people.

Light then gleams towards the beautiful city and its' citizens. Glistening every shiny object when my eyes dart towards them. I smile gleefully, but then realized what I was here for. I quickly shake my head, getting my thoughts straight. 

Until, from afar, I see a blue beanie walking from my left, trying to quickly and quietly leave.

I smile, wanting to talk to him again. So I walked towards his direction.

   For hours, I followed Quackity from Las Nevadas, wanting to catch up and talk, but could never because I was losing so much energy from this tiring walk. When I look at my surrounds, I see a train track, and a hole on a ground that I see Quackity form Las Nevadas proceeded to enter. I was confused at first, but I told myself, I didn't go all the way for nothing, but also, he was very curious of what he was doing.

I walk down this small cave, until I stop. Hearing voices echo through me.

"Ah, you finally came my dear Quackity."

Familiarity came over me. But I couldn't grasp what or who that person was. 

"What the fuck do you want... Schlatt."

I hear Quackity from Las Nevadas say.

My eyes go blurry, 'Huh? Schlatt?' A flash of memories filled my head, making me slowly fall to the ground of the stairs. A tear goes down my face. 'This was not suppose to happen... I was not suppose to get these memories back.' 

•End of Chapter•

My apologies of not writing. To be honest, I was getting lazy hahah. But anyway, I hope you guys like it. I didn't check it, so if there is a mistake, I will try to fix it tomorrow. :)

1170 words.