ψ Adventure 2- Part 7 ψ

Bizly POV-

  I fly out, seeking a nether portal. Condi gave me a device just to find Charlie. But first, I need to find a damn nether portal.

As I soar around, my eyes darting around for a dark portal lying around. 

Few minutes past by, I past by a mountain, not minding it, but in the corner of my eyes, I see something dark, that is abnormal for this biome. I turn around, going closer just to peak what it was. It was like destiny, because a wrecked portal came in-to view, it was establish at the side of the mountain. I smile while I flew down, landing next to it. I took a few obsidian blocks out of my magical bag, placing them in places that needed the portal to work.

When I finished building the portal, I took out a lighter, I click it open, and it started to make a flame. The flame danced around the metal device, it was majestic, but I know I shouldn't get distracted from just a silly flame, so I lit the portal open.

The fire spreads in the portal, almost engulfing the whole portal. Just as the fire made a full circle inside the rectangular portal, the color started to change, making a dark purple fire. It quickly immersed the red warm fire with a purple flame, as it merges, the purple fire slowly connects from each side, making a somewhat solid see through portal. Particles flow out from the portal.

I then took a step in, feeling a weird sensation all over my body, making my vision dizzy until I find myself in the nether. I walk out, mostly seeing the color red. It was dark, but it didn't bother me. I take out the tracker in my pocket, looking what direction I am suppose to go.

And at my spot, the flashing green dot points north-west. So I directed my body towards the dot on the screen, and I started to fly towards to the location.

...

"I know what I'm doing Condi, so just shut up."

"Sure you do Bizly, I just need you to be careful." I hear Condi's voice in my head. Me and him were talking about the dangers in the nether, which I really didn't care, because I am a God. 

"I'll be fine Condi, I am here for Charlie, so worry about him first."

"I know, but.. But what if I lose you in the process? I just need to make sure you're fine first then I'll really worry about Charlie."

"Ok, ok Condi. All I'm sayin' is that I'm going to be fine." I reassured him. 

"Suree, but just let me be responsible and care for you're safety."

"Ok, go ahead." I scoff, but a smile appeared on my face.

My eyes then go back to the tracker, and my face goes expressionless. I look around, seeing a very familiar place.

It was the place where we had to fight Grizzly. Our friend.

As I come back to reality, I hear Condi talking to me. "Bizly? Bizly? Can you hear me? Are you there."

I shake my head, then responded, "Yeah I'm here."

"Thank God. You almost made me have a heart attack. Jeez."

"S,-Sorry. I just..." I Look around, it said on the tracker, Charlie was on the platform. So I flew near it, landing on the ground, then walked on-top of the flashing green light on the device.

"I don't see Charlie."

"What? How the heck, how would he notice. Ok, stay there and look around, I'm coming to you."