ÿ́͆̽ Adventure 2-Part 2ÿ́͆̽

Slimecicle POV-

  "Ugh, go- dammit, Why d- I got to do th- shit." I hear a few blocks in-front of me. All I could comprehend was silent ringing, but it was enough to block some words this person has said. I couldn't feel much in my body, it aches, especially my head. It felt like I just rolled down a huge hill, making me feel very dizzy. When I use my sense of touch, feeling for anything, but I only felt a cold hard wall all around me, but I went further up, up to my eyes, I couldn't feel the wall, only the cold air. For right now, all I can  perceive is darkness, but a few seconds later, a flash of light turns to me, causing me to quickly open my eyes. For awhile, all I can distinguish is just the color white. My eyes becomes sore because of the sudden light, causing me to blink more until my eyes gets comfortable of my surroundings. I blink one more, now identifying a person right in-front of me. "Hey!" I say first.

" Who are you?... Who the fuck are you. ANSWER!" This man, standing before me yells. Ignoring the first thing I said.

   I look around me, it's all snowy. There's trees, hills, and sprinkles of dirt lying around here. It looks like I'm in a snowy biome. I am surrounded with smooth stone, not to high, but it stops right on my eyes. I quickly glimpse at the sky. It was night. There are clouds, and stars scatter around the dark sky. It was beautiful. It made me forget what was happening, until the guy talks again, getting my attention.

"Who are you?"

   I look at him, seeing the same face as Quackity from Las Nevadas, but his clothes is more different than usual. 'Maybe I am forgetting something before this interaction', he has a hood on, and all of his clothes are black. He also has black gloves, and some sort of black armor or jacket on top of his main clothing. Lastly, a black mask covers his nose and mouth.

'Wait... You're Quackity from Las Nevadas!" I gleefully say.

"No, no, no. Just no, I am not him. Fuck no. Now who are you? Tell what you were doing, what you are, and why were you in my restaurant in the first place." He responds.

"I was just watching"

"Oh my god. I will kill you."

"I'm just gooping, and a guy, just checking stuff out. Which is why I was there."

"Wha-. Oh my god. This is getting me nowhere." 

"What? I'm bones, and I'm gooping. I have so many bones, like you, and uh, and the other meat people."

  "Oh no, that's a crazy person. Of course there are crazy people. God damn... I didn't realize it was going to be this bad, oh no." He puts his hand on his forehead while shaking his head, wanting to get out of here. He then continues, "Ok, what did you see, huh?"

"I saw you fly in the building, I don't know why you had to hide, since you own that restaurant."

"What do you know?"

"I mean, I've been watching a lot of things. I've been around, seeing things."

"What? What do you mean, tell me something."

"Um, I saw you and you were talking about taking some sort of advantage of others gambling addiction."

"What. No, no, no, I did not say that. Wait, wait, what the fuck is those slimly green things on your body?"

   "Umm, I'm a person." I smile. Quackity gets nervous, while saying his 'no's'. Quackity asks more questions towards me, and I answered. He has a realization in his face that I have not yet known why, but he says this. "Oh no, no, no. I know who you are, and for that, I have to kill you." "Wait, I know who you are. You're a guy." "Well, I mean you are pretty clueless, but it's amazing to see how nature made you." We started talking about some other stuff, like life cycles, but he realizes again.

"Wait, wait, wait a minute. How many other places have you been in? And what else do you know?"

   "Well I've been to a lot of places, seen a lot of things, and saw a lot of people." Just as I said that, snow falls down on me and Quackity. Then Quackity repeats his question again, and I answered that I saw Foolish before him.

"Do you know anyone else than me and the people you just said?" Quackity said.

"Well I know of a green guy, a red guy, wait red shirt. Then a blonde guy, dead guy, but not anymore. He was a bit ashy and sooty."

"Oh my fucking god, You're an accidental spy."

He then lets out me in the hole he has created, and talked to me. Leading me back to Las Nevadas.

   He showed me around, I met more people, learned more things from Quackity from Las Nevadas, it was fun. I did not know it would be this good to be free and go out in the wild, living with other people. I enjoyed it. Some were weirded out because of me, and I don't get why, I'm just here, and I am bones. But Quackity from Las Nevadas liked my company. I think he trust me, and I trust him too. We formed a bond over time. We talked, laughed, it was great. And I didn't get a grasp of the topic of 'not trying to die' or of 'not trying to jump from tall places'. Which Quackity from Las Nevadas talked to me about, but it did not make sense to me. Death was the thing I was kind of confused at. I didn't mind the topic which I have no experience of, of what I known. But I did met the purple guy, he tried spying on me, wait, was it the other way around? I don't know anymore. All I know is that Quackity from Las Nevadas is a great guy, I have seen him in the past before, and I could see him laughing with others, or having a serious face. But he is fun, and I think he likes me, he looks at me differently from other people he always meets everyday. I did tell him about the fire guy and the brown haired guy with a swirly jacket, but I saw his face, he was mad. He had hatred in his eyes, and his smile went down in to a frown, which saddens me. He must have a rough past with them, which is why I shouldn't bring that up again.

   Like always, when I had my free time, I watched others, like I always did. Well, sometimes Quackity commanded me, but I was fine with that. 

Until one day, when I went to his headquarters, we talked about some things.

"So Slime, I'll be straight with you. I am going to an old friend  for awhile, like a trip. And honestly, I might die, and not exist anymore. Don't ask why, I'll just be in a dangerous situation you see. So, that is why I want to teach you some things if I die, because who will continue on my legacy when I am dead. I will teach you things I have learnt in my past, so you can be ready." Quackity says firmly while I nod. "You reminded me when I first came in the Smp, I was naive and had no prior knowledge of what was happening. Most importantly, I trusted people I shouldn't have. And that is why I trust you. You're not corrupted yet. So that is why I am training you for the future." He continued.

"So lets start Slime. Lets start to get ready for the future, and lets start to continue our legacy." Quackity smiled at me, while I nod and smiles as-well.

I look at the huge window in-front of me, wanting to look at the beautiful sky, but I see a flash that strucked the ground of blue and a lighter blue color miles away from Las Nevadas. It didn't make much sound, but it was see-able. A flash of familiarity goes through me like a strong wind.

"Slime? What are you looking at?" Quackity questioned as he looks at the window too.

But I didn't respond.

'It's them.'

•End of Chapter•

1342 words.