൮Adventure 1- Part 2൮

Slimecicle POV-

I was alarmed from the voice. 'I didn't know they would be here so quickly,' I tell myself. Quickly turn around while I hide my face, not looking at the person, and back myself to a wall of levers. I know, it's somewhat stupid, but I was not thinking straight.

"How do you know my name?!"

"What do you mean Charlie? Are you crazy in your head?"

"Of course not! I am perfectly fine, but who are you-, and why are you here?" I quickly say. I notice I was stuttering, I shouldn't be, I should not let my guard down and let mu weaknesses fly free.

I noticed he struggled to answer because of my reaction of meeting him. Do I know him?

"... My name is Bizly. But now that I've answered your question, answer mine. Do you know who I am?"

Some thing clicks in my brain.

Bizly.

A breeze of familiarity goes through my body. But I don't know who that is, I don't know if I've ever heard that name before in my life. I finally look up seeing a person my height. He has black short hair, and a blue jacket zipped on while gold accessories cover his body. He has a short black beard and black glasses. I notice myself making a face, a surprised face at that. I don't know why. But I only answered his question.

"I... I don't know who you are. I'm sorry, but I have no recollection of you."

"Hmmm. Ok, I don't know what to do with you, but I'll get Condi here to see what is happening...

Silence swoops over in this white room, I look at his face, it has a look of stress, and having no idea what to do. And a look that tells me, 'did I lose my friend?'. It breaks my heart, but I should not trust him so easily.

"Ok, ummmm, please trust me on this one, I won't do anything to you, I pinky promise. But I just need you to do one thing and that's all. Nothing else. Just please, can you stay here for a bit." He finally says.

"What do I get out of this? Also, I don't know you, and I don't trust you. What makes you to boss me around so quickly."

"... In return, I will give you as much information I can get, and if it's not enough, I will get you back to land if needed."

'Hmmmm, it seems like a good deal to me, but can I really trust this person?' I tell myself. 'But what can I afford to lose right now, I just died and came here... Well I should've said that sooner. Stupid Charlie.' I look around, seeing if anything suspicious is happening. And took a deep breath.

"Ok, I will stay here till you come back, but don't lie to me Bizly. Or I won't cooperate."

"Thank you," he said with a sincere smile. Then suddenly he ran back upstairs. As his body goes out of my view, I let go of my air I've been holding in. "Thank goodness that was done." I look around the lever room, and sat down on a spot without a lever stuck on. And I just wait. For a few minutes, I was already bored, so I just skipped around and looked at a hole on the ground that goes down to land. 'Can I live if I jumped? No, no, no, of course not, why the fuck do I have these dumb thoughts. Well it is me, what other reason can there be.' For the meantime, I try to make new jokes in my head and tell them to myself. After for awhile, I hear multiple footsteps upstairs, walking towards the stairs. I straighten myself up and wait for them. My heart beets again while I look at the doorway leading upstairs.

Bizly POV-

I fly fast, trying to get to Coni's coordinates he told me before he went out. I look at my compass and look back where I was heading. "Damn, why was Charlie like that, he would of known us. WE were his bestfriends. His friends from the start of our adventures, and now he comes back after years of going missing, it was so annoying to look over to our world to see where he went... Just why was he like this, years after Grizzly's death, he mourned the most out of us of his death. But why do this, I have no idea what he did, or why, but I know he is the Charlie I know."