y҉ Adventure 2- Part 11 y҉

Jschlatt POV-

It's been weeks, maybe even months after the abduction of Charlie, within the past days Purpled had promised his word and made my being known to some trustworthy citizens, even Dream, he told me when he had time to visit my underground gym the exact words of the green blob. And I do not question how he heed Dream in my plea's, but he did say he'll think about his options.

After the whole interaction, I would flee out of my cave from time to time after I was made 'more trustworthy than anybody else'. I used the time to sneak in Purpled's cave with Charlie's body smoldering slightly, he looked like hell, but was fixed up by his one and only best friend. It reminded me of checking up on him. Even after helping Purpled, I insisted on doing something to get back at Quackity. I mean, he did betrayed me and fucking took a bite out of my heart.

I flew up from the Purpled's cave and started to walk towards Quackity's estate.

In this whole world I knew it was a disaster, it reeked of weirdo's who covet for power, and throughout those who wants power always do something so fucking mysterious.

After a few steps, I heard whispers of people's voices, and this just proves my point of this world being shit and mysterious because those voices is ones I do not recognize. 

They say curiosity kills the cat. Well fuck that because I'm already fucking dead. Literally.

I levitated towards the noises. As soon as I see the bodies, I quickly hid behind a tree.

1

2

3

I peeked from the birch tree, and see 2 people. I see their mouths moving, but my pupils shake, shivering from the familiar face faintly facing my direction.

Fuck. What do I do. Who the fuck are they. Are they spies or some shit?

Thoughts roamed in my head, clouding my thoughts. 

"WE NEED TO KEEP TRYING!"

And just like that. All those bubbling questions vanish in a second after one yelled at the other.

I regained my my breathing, and listened in their conversation without the annoyance of my beating heart.

"BUT YOU SENSED IT, HE ISN'T HERE. If we cannot feel his heart, it's either he went out of this world, or... he's-"

"SHUT UP! DON'T SAY THAT. HE'S OUR FRIEND, WE NEED TO BELIEVE IN HIM... I swear, I still hear him in here. If you just listen." The one facing his back at me pleaded to the other.

What are they talking about...

"BIZLY, HE'S DEAD. GONE. I KNOW IT'S HARD TO FUCKING IMAGINE, BUT HE'S FUCKING DEAD... Look... We've done what we can, we can't do shit anymore."

"But Condi... W-what if he went to another universe, or-" The one named Bizly whispered out.

"Bizly, even if he was, we would've notice with how abnormal that fucking portal is. Even so, do you really want to keep playing his chase game Bizly. I love Charlie so much, but haven't we suffered enough after time and time again. We need a break. He'll come back to us, and when that moment comes, we'll confront him."

"But, what if he's dead. And his body is rotting in this world... What will we do then?"

I see as the one named Condi face morphed into sadness, his breath stuttered as his eyes looked at the ground, not wanting to look the companion in front of him.