丫 Adventure 2- Part 5丫

Get ready for future chapters. :}

Quackity POV-

   I breathe heavily into the warm air of the forest. Noises of branches breaking and leaves crunching below my feet filled the air, I couldn't hear Foolishs' footsteps anymore which worried me more. Slime Is probably near, but I don't know if he is okay. 

...

I slow down my pace.

I could see a railway going down to the ground. I wasn't too far to the train tracks, so I kept running towards it. But halfway there, I noticed the place more and more.

This was where Jschlatt lived.

I really couldn't believe why Slime would go such lengths to go to the infamous Jschlatt, but I shouldn't start guessing. Because It's Slime. What reason would he go to Schlatt? I mean there are a lot of other people he knows, but why exactly Schlatt, the evil that rained down the smp, traumatizing most of us with a war. 

I shake my head.

I shouldn't get too ahead of myself. My friend would never.

...

Crunch

I whip my head head to the left. Stopping from my tracks. 

What the heck was that...

I look around frantically. My eyes sharp as ever to know what that noise was. I then, as slow as possible, I walk towards the bush that I thought that has made the noise.

I was ready to fight. I was ready to attack.

As I  put my hand on the bush. I quickly moved it to the right revealing the person hiding from me.

...

It was a rabbit. A fucking rabbit. Of course it was. The small white rabbit looks at me confused and shocked, in which I responded with nothing. Because I did not give a shit about that rabbit, it almost gave me a heart attack.

As I move my head up, looking around again on last time to make sure something isn't misplaced. I turned my heel towards the train track. Until I see something I was wanting to find.

Green goo stuck on the tree in-front of me. I smile.

I think in my head of possible answers. And one of them was Slime holding on to this tree for balance, but accidently putting his own goo on this tree without him noticing. 

But, it was with my imagination. I don't know if that theory was correct or not. But it was just a chance that Slime was here. And that is all I need.

Slimecicle POV-

 I huff out my breath quietly. I was sitting under a tree. Quackity was still investigating the slime on the tree. It was a distraction, but I should've ran further because if I move now... I get caught.

I just need to wait for him until he runs to Foolish, but I really need to keep my breathing steady, Foolish almost caught me when I was running out of the hole, he was only one second late. But that's lucky for me, because I get to run away from him. 

I really don't know why I'm running away. Or hiding, either way, I have to meet them sooner or later. So, I really need to make up a story fast.

"Tsk. I should just go to Foolish to find out what's happening with Slime. He probably got him already. I hear Quackity say. A tint of happiness glow inside of me.

As I hear footsteps fading away from me. I smile. I finally stand up and sprint out of there. 

I finally got out of that situation.