¥Adventure 2- Part 12¥

'NO PLEASE. SPARE THEIR LIFE. FOR I CANNOT LIVE WITH SUCH BURDEN OF MY IGNORANT ACTIONS!!' I tread slowly towards the towering figure that once had my trust. My legs shake and rumble. And the only sound I can hear is my beating heart. It beats. Yet I wish it was not like this. This was not the ending I deserve. This is not the ending I want. I cannot live with myself, yet my puppet master has one last job for me that I cannot fathom. 

'I beg... For my life. For my memories.. Take everything... I shan't not need it anymore if it is not used for its purpose. For them... I beg Narwal.' I huff out an extending breath. Long enough for it can reach the heavens. Where I will see them. But I know for my actions, I will never meet them, but shall only see them from afar as I stand with my warden of Hell.

'I need them. They give me life. They are my family... PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. HEAR MY CRIES. DO NOT SEE ME AS PEASANT BUT A PERSON YOUR KNEW!' I yelled. My voice getting hoarse. But I cannot leave this behind, because this is my damnation. 'I shall give you everything. Please make them anew. I beg of you.' After hours of tears threatening my eyes, I finally give in to those pleasures. I cannot stay strong enough in front of my warden. My knees shake until they hit the ground, making me kneel to my demise as I await his warning voice.

'This is your Hell. You shall live with this burden. You will have your life, and acquire your Godly powers, but I shall never take what you've already taken.' His voice soothing like a lullaby, but words piercing like a knife. It felt like I had died from those words, those dooming words.

I wish I would have died. That was the only happy ending I decided. But my demons took it away and give me the excess of what I deserve. But, even in my minds eye, I can't have the thought that I deserve this malicious ending.

 This is my malediction.

This is my fate.

Even when I have no choice.

I hate myself.

Purpled POV-

I silently walk back and forth in the same spot as the water drips from the sharp ceiling. I am currently standing at my dungeon, the same one that held captive of my prize possession. Slime. My mind has exploded after what Punz had proposed. Dream and me being buddy buddy is not something I quite imagined myself doing. Though do I have a choice, I am 1 but not many. And Quackity has more acquaintances than myself, yet If I befriend 2 of the most powerful humans in this world, I will earn my revenge that I truly seek. Though, after what Dream has done, why come to me, he may want revenge to Quackity, but what about me. Will he have the urge to turn his back away from me, or towards me with open arms. I remind myself again that these are the most powerful beings that roam the depths of the earth and walk through the land with much more knowledge that I have yet practiced or obtain, so they are able to betray their partner if they need if the time may come. 

I sigh from my chambers and swivel my path towards my desk. I take my flint and steel and swiftly open the silver contraption and flick its' gears until a red and fiery flame explodes the dark corner. I move my item to a nearby candle on my stone desk for it to lighten my space. I sit down on my cold seat and started to get my materials ordered neatly on my workplace.  A paper and pen. I hold the pen up then painted the paper with meticulous detail.

This is my choice, and I will not regret it.

After finishing my work, I fold the piece and slid it into an envelope. As I was about to leave my dome, I look back towards my prize behind bars.