Ч Adventure 2- Part 8 Ч

♔♔♔

Long chapter, and I'm sorry.

   Third Person POV-

  Condi and Bizly went the portal, travelling universes, trying to find their dear friend Charlie. Some were weird, like a universe that had every mob turned in-to a meme. And some were miserable, like a universe just had a big explosion, not containing any life at all because of it.

In each world, they learned something new, but it didn't stop their search. 

Until one day, they came across this universe.

Named the Dreamsmp.

  They would always past by it, but as they fly through this worm-hole of a place ( Kind of like a Doctor Who vibe, If you know what I'm saying), wanting to find another universe to explore, they finally got the chance to look what this place got. They fly through other universes, arriving at this place.

They drop in, and surprisingly, they are falling from the sky.

"WHAT THE FUCK  CONDI!!" Bizly screamed.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU BITCH, I DIDN'T DO SHIT!!"

They kept screaming louder and louder as they see the ground go closer and closer until they hit the ground with a big bang.

As they open their eyes, wanting to know if they have died. 

But they're not. They are still alive.

"What the fuck." Bizly started. Wanting to know how they survived.

  Condi started to pick himself up, looking around, then looked at his body, wanting to figure out the same question. Until he had an answer in mind. "Oh right!  We are still Gods, we don't take fall damage." Condi said shyly.

Bizly looks at him, slightly angry. "What. The. Fuck. Man. So I lost my vocal cords to us almost dying, but in reality, we looked dumb because we're fucking Gods who don't take fall damage."

"Yes."

"My God, thank goodness, because I would not want to be dead right now, but we are still absolutely dumb."

"Yeah, we are." Condi chuckles.

But a second later. Both of them felt, a tingle in their whole body. Making their body tense. After a few second, it stopped, and they both looked at each-other.

"Did you feel that?" Bizly said.

"Yeah..." Condi replied.

"It's him, isn't it."

"It is. We finally found him."

   Quackity POV

I grip both of his hands tightly. Angry at Slime, which I really fucking don't trust right now.

He isn't talking, Slime is not saying a word, he is just staring at my face, while sweat drips down his face. I know he is nervous, but I just need a word out of his mouth.

"Tell me Slime, what are your plans. Or I wont let you go. I wont hurt you I swear, if  you tell me your plans." I whispered in his ear.

   I pull my head out of his neck, and I see his face. He isn't sweating anymore, and now he has a straight face, no emotions behind it. Confusing me but also terrifying me because I never knew Slime could pull a face like that. I tighten my grip on his wrist, making him quietly groan. 

"Slime, I don't got all fucking day. Just speak up so we'll be done with this conversation."

"..." He moves his head to the right, and his eyes leaving mine.