൮ Adventure 2- Part 13 ൮

I feel nothing and everything at the same time. Being stuck in the same spot, and feeling the same thing felt... Numbing... I wish I was dead. Why haven't death taken me. Every slash, every bruise, every blood dripping from my body, was horrific. So horrifying that I would puke on myself from the state they have put my body into. 

I scream in agony, seeing the blood drip from my thumb as my bone was exposed for my tormentor. I could not do anything. I was held with chains that held my hands up, with ankles melted on the ground as my body is twisted to be kneeling to my tormenter. A position that people may mistaken my feelings  towards the horrid creature, a position that is used to worship Gods and beings. And every time I remind myself of how I look, I just puke all over again. The hooded creature laughs at my pain, to which I cannot connect to. 

'Please, just kill me...' I say with the remaining energy I have gathered from the torment.

'Sorry but not sorry.' It leans into my ear. 'But boss's orders to keep you alive. And as much as I wish I would like to feel his beautiful wrath, he would lose trust and kill me.' He leans back, just enough so I can see his mischievous smile. This is Hell. 

I groan as a reaction as it whipped me. Adding to the many redden marks on my body. My skin was once pure and clean, yet look what happened. 

The whips were endless. My screams of misery was as well. And when my tormentor stopped, it was only to switch to another item that'll endlessly hurt me. 

I try to gasp for air as it chokes me. I try to look away as it snapes my fingers until all my bones were no use to me. I try to sleep, only to be whipped awake. I try to stop the screams coming from my mouth as it stretches my arms, almost tearing my skin to oblivion.

I choke from my tears as the creature leaves the dark abyss for a break, I thought I had time to recover, only to sweat from the fire that suddenly burns beneath my chambers. 

What did I do to deserve this.

Why was this my fate.

I hate them.

Quackity POV-

This was the end.

No more Legacies to built onwards.

I take one last breath from the world. I find myself falling from my balcony because of the things I had acted on. Because of Slime. He had pushed me from my own building that I had built. This was the fall of my reign, and I knew it, and he knew it. 

Before this whole fiasco, after I found Slime wandering around the the heart of Las the Nevadas, my fountain, we had talked about how he was alive and well. How he had gotten to Las Nevadas, and what he remembered, and if he remembered if he was a God. I remembered how excited I was, to the point where my voice would squeak every other word. He said he remember Las Nevadas, and everything that had happened. It was great. I was busting with so much energy and emotions. I was basically bouncing up and down like a ball. We walked towards the front of the casino building, the spot where I told him an important factor he should remember.

'You cannot trust anyone'. I didn't know before I had spoke that, but Slime knew. Slime knew I had contradicted myself because of my actions and feelings towards Slime.